Chapter Seven

Taehyung was waiting for Jimin outside in the garden on a chair as he was remembering the makeout session that happened in the washroom a few days ago but he was disturbed.

"Why is Jimin being distant and ignoring me again?" Taehyung said to himself as his mind floated off to something else.

He felt sad as his phone suddenly rang and he looked at the caller ID. It was his dad when suddenly all the flashbacks about what happened came back to his mind, Jungkook, his death, everything.

"Fuck Off." Taehyung said as he gritted his teeth and cut the call immediately he took a deep breath and walked towards Jimin's bedroom.

"Jimin." he whispered from outside but he got no response from the inside.

"Jimin I know you are inside open this fucking door." Taehyung mumbled and started to knock on the door.

"Taehyungshi he is not here, he's in dormitory with the kids."Vector said while rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung turned immediately and headed towards the dormitory.

"TAEHYUNGSHI." Vector shouted worriedly but Taehyung didn't care about anything.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully with the kids on the floor.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor where Jimin layed. He enjoyed the beauty of the sexy little angle.

Taehyung looked at his lips and saw the small injury caused by him.

Taehyung slowly rubbed Jimin's lips when suddenly Jimin opened his eyes as he immediately sat up from the bed and asked "Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

___