Part title

They bowed at both Joon and Taehyung as they walked towards the door. But before leaving Jimin turned back once again to see Taehyung was smiling and giving a flying kiss to him.

Jimin rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Gosh a blank check! This man is amazing!" Min said.

"Jimin, did you see the way that man was staring at you throughout Min hyung's conversation?" Vector said.

"I didn't pay much attention to him to be honest." Jimin said as he lied.

"Don't lie Minnie I saw you enjoyed it too." Vector protested.

"Hey brats come with me." Min said as he grabbed both of their hands and walked behind Joon.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang it was the love of his life calling.

Taehyung's face changed from a cold one to a romantic one. He answered the call and said "Yes my baby." "TAEHYUNG PLEASE HELP ME."Jungkook shouted from the other side as the call immediately disconnected "KOOKIE." Taehyung shouted and immediately left the office.

He drove the car as fast as he could when he finally reached in front of Jungkook's mansion he ran inside of the mansion and shouted"KOOKIE WHERE ARE YOU?"

Once he reached the living room he shouted again, and saw Jungkook playfully smiling at him from the stairwell "Are you frightened Mr. Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked "You fucking ass." Taehyung said as he ran towards him both of them now falling down onto the floor as they stared at each other.

"Where are your parents?" Taehyung whispered while sucking on Jungkook's neck "They are at a friend's house."Jungkook said "So today we can have fun?" Taehyung asked "Hmmm." Jungkook hummed in between the kisses as the couple passionately made love on the floor.