Part title

The Next Day

Taehyung woke up from an afternoon nap as he stared at the ceiling. Taehyung took a deep breath and sighed as one kid came in and handed him coffee.

"Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked the kid.

"He went to the market to buy some vegetables." the kid replied.

"Why didn't he call me?" Taehyung mumbled when he heard a sound from the gate and saw Jimin walking out of the taxi with bags of groceries Taehyung ran and tried to help Jimin.

But Jimin completely ignored him, and went straight into the kitchen.

"Jimin." Taehyung shouted .

"Yeah." Jimin answered.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said as grabbed Jimin's hand.

"For what Tae?" Jimin asked, "I don't have any problems with you, I was just busy, okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you okay now let go I have other things to do." Jimin said as he pulled his hand out of Taehyung's grip and walked away.

As days go by Jimin's ignorance increases towards Taehyung because as much as he loves Taehyung he knows he'll only end up more hurt in the end so that's why he's ignoring him.

"It's been two weeks since I saw Jimin. Where is he?" Taehyung thought as he looked around, his mind clouded so he decided to take a walk in the garden.

Vector was watering the garden as he hummed a romantic song.

"Hey Vector."

"Hey Taehyung."

"Emm, where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin, didn't he tell you he got adopted by a family." Vector said.

"WHAT?" Taehyung shouted .

"YEAH !" Vector shouted.

"But why didn't anyone tell me about this?" Taehyung asked.

"Ohh Jimin said no one needs to know, maybe that's why you weren't told." Vector said as he rolled his eyes and continued to water the plants.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung reached his room and his mind was spinning like some crazy mad guy. He was crying uncontrollably and he refused to eat anything. He also didn't take a bath as he was shouting and annoyed at the sight of Mrs. Lee.

Finally he heard a knock on his door once he opened the door his mouth hung open. "Taehyung what's wrong with y...."Jimin's words were cut off when Taehyung grabbed him by the waist and locked the door as he walked Jimin backwards to the bed.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked but received no answer as Taehyung pressed his lips on Jimin's lips hard while dragging down Jimin's shorts and underwear as Jimin struggled to get free from Taehyung's grip.

"Tae." He kept calling him as he constantly hit Taehyung on the shoulder.

Taehyung held onto Jimin's cock as he made Jimin the small spoon and started to jerk his dick aggressively.

"Taehyung stop."Jimin said as his voice cracked but Taehyung didn't stop as he jerked Jimin's member faster and crawled down to start licking on Jimin's balls.

"Tae please." Jimin begged.

But Taehyung continued sucking his balls and jerking him off.

It was Jimin's first time and he didn't even know how to masterbate as he cried and dug his nails into Taehyung's skin as he started biting on Taehyung's shoulder to muffle the noises he was making.

Taehyung continued to jerk and squeeze as both of them started to shiver. Taehyung was licking up  Jimin's precum as Jimin's legs were shaking

"TAEHYUNG I CAN'T TAKE TAKE ANYMORE." Jimin shouted. Taehyung increased the pace and squeezed Jimin's ball at the same time.

Finally Jimin cummed in Taehyung's mouth and he swallowed his cum and looked at Jimin

Jimim felt embarrassed and started to cry. Taehyung's eyes teared up. Once he saw Jimin crying so he hugged him and said "I love you Jimin, I can't live without you."