Chapter Four

"Hey Mister, wake up, are you okay?" Jimin tapped on Taehyung's cheeks.

Vector splashed some water on Taehyung's face, as Jimin called Min hyung. "Mister, open your eyes Hello?" Jimin called to Taehyung as Min finally arrived to help the boys.

Finally Taehyung slowly opened his eyes as he wasn't able to breathe. "Water water." he whispered "Ohhh drink" Jimin said as he made him drink from the water bottle.

"Where is Kookie?" He tried to whisper but he fainted immediately, "Mister hey Vector." Jimin said as he worriedly looked at Vector.

Next morning

"Hey Mr. Kim, are you okay?" a doctor asked Taehyung as he woke up.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes as he saw familiar and unfamiliar faces around him. He felt uncomfortable because all of them were staring at him.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked in a weak voice.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim, you are at Seoul Orphanage because last night you were found laying on the road unconscious."

"At first we thought you were drunk so we just bought you here to rest but then we called our doctor to take a look at you and he told us not to worry so we've just been waiting for you to wake up and since we didn't have your father's number I contact your assistant Mr. Joon to let him know that you're with us." Mrs. Lee said.

"Taehyung." Joon said as he came forward and hugged him, his eyes filled with tears, "You scared me little bro." Joon said as he caressed Taehyung's hair.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked Joon.

"Erm well you were the only one there." Mrs. Lee said.

"Is it true Joon?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes Tae." Joon said.

"Where the is my fucking phone?" Taehyung shouted .

"Here sir." Vector said as he gave the phone to Taehyung. Taehyung's hands were shaking as he tried to call Jungkook's number but the phone was out of range. "Kookie please." Taehyung shouted. When his phone rang again it was his father this time.

"Hey Dad."

"Tae where are you? God, we've been searching for you for so lo..." Taehyung's dads words were cut off by Taehyung.

"Dad where is Jungkook?" He impatiently asked.

"Tae."

"Is he dead?" Taehyung asked with a shaking voice.

"Tae he just."

Taehyung closed his eyes as tears escaped from them.

Taehyung hung up the phone.

"Tell dad to forget about me." Taehyung said to Joon and then closed his eyes.

"Taehyung please." Joon said as he tried to hold Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung removed his hand from Joon and threw his phone at the wall, and watched it shatter like glass.

Mrs. Lee then caressed Taehyung's hand. "Miss I just wanna stay here for a few days because I don't wanna go back to my father and I'll even pay you for it." Taehyung said.

___