Veldora= Wow Rimuru you really sounded cool there when you said, "I shall accept that request".

Rimuru= Well I was trying to be, so it is a good thing it happened.

Ciel= <However, there are many times you try but are not cool.>

Rimuru= <Oh come on Ciel. Don't say it like that.>

Ciel= <You will be only listening truth from me.>

Shion= Rimuru-sama is always really cool. He doesn't need to try.

Rimuru= Uhh thanks. Shion.

Kenya= This is the start of Sensei's domain.

Hinata= From goblins to demons.

So, in order to battle against the dire wolves, I need to think of a plan.

First, I called all the goblins that could fight. They look so weak I don't how I will be able to win with these.

Luminous= You don't really need them. I am pretty sure you can take care of all the dire wolves by yourself.

Rimuru= I didn't want to underestimate the dire wolves.

Veldora= That is your problem. You always underestimate yourself just because you don't want to underestimate your enemies.

Shizu= Well it is better than being cocky and losing.

Well let's start then.

Rimuru=Do you all understand the situation?

Goblin= Yes! This shall become the fight to decide whether we live or die! We have already said our prayers!

Rimuru=Don't get so worked up–relax. Even those eager may face defeat. Just focus on doing your best!

Rimuru= All right then. Build a fence. And leave the rest to me.

Then I healed the goblins so our fighting would be at least some what good.

During that night, the dire wolves, all hundred of them, with their leader, came to attack the village. However, the village was not as expected. It was fenced.

They had dismantled every house and erected a wall.

And, in the middle of the entrance ahead, stood a single slime.

Hinata= You were able to make quite a defence in such a small amount of time.

Rigur= We had to make the defence this quickly.

Rigurd= It was an order from Rimuru-sama after all.

Testarossa= The wolves must be thinking that they can easily defeat them.

Diablo= Fools.

Thinking that they are only facing against weak goblins and a worthless slime the Wolves charged forward. How ever soon all the charging Wolves were repelled covered in blood.

The steel threads deployed by the slime and arrows from the goblins were a major reason for this setback.

Wolve= It's the one from that day! The one that possessed an aura stronger than our lord!

Wolve Leader= (How foolish you really think his aura surpasses mine?)

Rimuru= Alriiight! Stop right there. If you withdraw now, I will not pursue. Depart at once!

Wolve Leader= (What does this thing think it is?)

He ordered the rest of the wolves to attack but all were defeated.