The Last Master of the Humanity

Start from the beginning

I heard the sound of steps and looked to find Jalter and four servants following her, she held a beaten up half-dead Atalanta by her neck and kneeling she said," My Lord, it would seem that her madness enhancement wore off", I wasn't much surprised by this, after all the madness enhancement isn't absolute and after days of seeing the bloodied bodies of children and killing them against her will it was gonna happen at some point.

I replied," You want my help with this?", she lowered her head and replied," Forgive me Lord for asking this but I would need your help in this", I stood up from the throne and walked towards them, she threw Atalanta a bit forward before my legs, Atalanta looked at me with a look of hatred and said," I am not gonna forgive you! Yo-You bastards! For doing such heinous crimes!!".

I sighed and chanted," Over Disort Moral", she stopped suddenly and then started grunting in pain, her eyes became blank as the madness enhancement took over her again, I cast a heal, healing her and said," There You go, also don't trust on Madness enhancement, after all, it isn't absolute", she nodded and said," Thank you, My Lord".

I asked her," I would be eating some food, wanna join?", her eyes lit up and she said," If you don't mind My Lord then yes", I looked at the other servants who nodded as well," I won't mind joining as well", said Martha with an emotionless look, Jalter glared at her causing her to flinch," Don't try to put yourself before me in front of My Lord, Get it?", she said, Martha nodded in acceptance.

If I am not wrong then Martha is sad about all that massacre as well, but she can't do anything with the Madness enhancement which makes all the orders of her Masters almost absolute like a command spell, even if not impossible to break from it one would need a near Yandere level of emotions for that like Atalanta's love for children.

Not that I care, anyway we started with our feast and finished it by an hour, Jalter rubbed her belly satisfied and even the other servants' mood looked better after eating," Jalter the real Jeanne is summoned to fight against you it would seem", I said casually, she stopped and then a cruel smile appeared on her face," Is that so? Nice, I would be able to prove that I am the better Jeanne! Fake or not I am better than stupid her", she said.

I yawned and said," Fine, anyway I will be sleeping, awake me if something serious happens", she nodded and said," Okay, My Lord, I shall sin disturbing your sleep if the need arises", I stopped a bit surprised by the way of her words, deciding to ignore it I said," Hey, also Jalter, I found your mother, well if you consider yourself to be Jeanne, even if partially".

She looked at me surprised and asked," My mother?", I nodded and said," I saved her from becoming a wyvern snack, after all, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth", she looked at me dumbfounded," I- I see, then I would try to not kill her by mistake", she said, well that's new, she is okay with killing her but is refraining from doing so since I saved her, well she is surprisingly loyal and dedicated for her personality.

Anyway, it's time to rest, it would be weeks before the final battle even approaches, in the meantime I would eat, sleep and follow up them for enjoyment.

...

3rd Pov

Meanwhile, in the forest Jeanne who had introduced herself to Ritsuka and Fujimaru was discussing another Jeanne known as the Dragon Witch," The most surprising would be those white-winged creatures, I could feel Holy Aura of them and even purity", said Jeanne, Ritsuka and Fujimaru where troubled by this well.

" How strong are they?", asked Ritsuka, Jeanne replied," Most of them are even weaker than wyverns at the level of a low-level servant but I have sensed quite a few at the level of Mid-Servants and one at the level of a High level one", they gulped hearing that," Any idea what they are?", asked Mash.