The Last Master of the Humanity

Start from the beginning

"Who is that?!!", a soldier shouted and Ritsuka opened his eyes to see the wyvern had stopped in his tracks, it wasn't just him, but all the surrounding wyverns had stopped shivering in fear, his eyes fell upon an extremely handsome man, his dirty blonde hair swayed with the wind, he forwarded his hand to the hoodied woman who was looking at him stupefied, fear can be seen on her face as she glanced on the wyverns nearby.

He looked at the wyverns who cowered in fear moving back and then bowed their head down,' What is happening? Wait who is he?! ', thought Ritsuka Fujimaru in shock," Th-This! He is a Heroic Spirit!", said Leonardo on the comms, the hoodied woman shaking took his hand, he smiled a bit and said," Miss, you better leave now, after all only a bloodbath is gonna follow here".

The hoodied woman looked at him in a trance," Wh- Who are you?", he said," That doesn't matters, don't worry they won't hurt you for now but I recommend you move in that direction or better stay in the forest after all cities and towns will be turned into ashes soon". She looked at the wyverns cowering around him, she was confused but knew it wasn't the time to stay still, she said," Thank you!", and ran away towards safety, some people other than Ritsuka noticed that the wyverns and Angels didn't go after her, heck a wyvern moved beside her but ignored her.

The man suddenly looked in the direction where there was another hoodied woman, he looked at her with an amused expression and then turned towards Ritsuka, whose body froze as his eyes fell on him,' Wh-What is happening?! I- I can't move ', he thought scared, a wyvern meanwhile approached him with the intent to rip his head off.

Ritsuka looked at this in dread as death approached him, just before the moment the wyvern could rip him apart, a hoodied woman saved him by ripping the wyvern apart with a single stab of her lance, he looked at her trembling as his body finally reacted again," Are you okay?!!", asked the hoodied woman, he replied in affirmation," Yes!".

"Senpai!", shouted Mash as she ran towards him and quickly checked on him," Are you okay Senpai? I am sorry I wasn't able to react quickly!", she said apologizing to him, he smiled weakly and replied," Yes I am alright, thanks to her", they looked at the hoodied woman who asked," Can you both follow me?", they looked at each other for a second and nodded. Ritsuka looked around for the man but didn't find him anywhere,' Where did he go? ', he thought.

Deciding that wasn't the time to think about that he started following her with Mash while killing the wyverns and Angels on the way.

...

Poseidon Pov

I teleported back to my Throne satisfied with what I have discovered," So male Ritsuka Fujimaru?", I muttered unamused, it would be a lie if I was to say I wasn't hoping to see the female one, I was really curious about how her personality would be and if it was going to be anything like from the parodies I have seen it that would have quenched my boredom to see an interesting character like her.

But the final result was the same old male Ritsuka, in the end, I decided to test if he is going to die easily and paralyzed him while a wyvern attacked him, fortunately for him Jeanne saved him, not that I cared, if he had died I would have definitely got something from killing a Protagonist, and if that resulted in the damnation of humanity then the rewards would have been greater though I doubt something like that will happen after all Romani is the real Solomon and he won't let that happen.

Again, now that he has survived it better this way after all this guy and his servants can be good canon fodder in the later singularities, also meanwhile I saved Jeanne's mother as the butterfly effect had started flapping in wings and I am pretty sure if not for me she would have kicked the bucket considering Jeanne was quite at the distance from her that time when she was attacked.