~ °❈° ~

"Do you really consider doing that?."

Her best friend also her cousin shockingly asked her while eating the pasta.

"I don't know Lily, What do you think?"

Lily wiped her mouth as she chewed the food.

"Well,,,, it might be a win-win situation I guess. The General Manager will have a daughter-in-law who can help his son manage his company and you on the other hand can finally achieve your dream of wanting to run a hotel. Am I right?

"Lily, that was just my dream okay? I didn't think that it would come true. Are you crazy? That position is way too high for people like us"

She indeed used to dream of running a hotel for her own but she didn't believe it would happen in the future. After all, she is content with everything she has now. It never actually crossed her mind to marry a rich one and only son who comes from a hella rich family. She is more than that. She believed in her hard work.

Y/n then lay her head on her hand. "Plus, what would his son think of me?"

Lily shoved another fork of the pasta into her mouth before answering. "That's easy, all you have to do is to make him fall in love with you"

"You make it sound so easy," Y/n said looking at her cousin with a straight face.

"You can Okay? Trust me. Plus You are not that hard to love"

"Am I?"

"Yeah of duh?".

~ °❈° ~

"I don't want to marry her dad!!"

"I have made my decision!"

Mr. Park spoke in response slightly raising his voice back to his son.

"It's what the best for you son" Mrs. Park spoke supporting her husband.

"How could you make such a huge decision without asking me!? I'm the one who is asked to get married here!"

"Son, Y/n is perfect for you. This is not just about an arranged marriage like you always see in drama. We want her for you. She is a great woman. Take the time to know her, maybe then you can learn to love her."

Mr. Park stopped for a while before continuing.

"Plus, she knows too well about our business, she is perfect for you and all of us. Would you ask for more?"

"Yes! Yes, I would!" Jay shouted.

"I want to be with Yeeun and not her. She is just an employee here whereas Yeeun is the daughter of a well-known aviation company in Seoul. Why can't you just arrange me with her?" he let out frustratingly.

Mrs. Park took a deep breath before answering. "We know that you love her, but having just the title isn't enough. You have to have talent too. Y/n worked so hard to be in the position she is now."

"Yeah, but it still doesn't change the fact that she's just an employee under our company. Who knows Dad? Maybe the next day you wake and find her taking all of our money and just using us so that she can own what we have." Jay said harshly.

"Watch your mouth young man!" his dad said angrily. He loves his son very much but he can be too much.

"Mr. Park?" a soft voice suddenly heard entering the office room.