It could kill, erase or manipulate him easily, but his new arrogance and confidence didn't want him to become a pawn of someone while he acted like a Protagonist on the borrowed Power. He would rather die and let his soul get erased than live in such humiliation than have glory for a second only to be taken away, and die with humiliation.

[I see, that's how see me huh? Fair enough, trusting an unknown being whose words sound like Devil's whisper is completely foolish, honestly, I would have let you die if you happened to die if the time would have came but since I am lucky enough to get a smart master, I would rather not], it said.

He fumed as he heard it, and said," Are you trying to laugh at me?!!".

[Master has met the secret requirements, one Absolute Ressurection Chance has been acquired!]

He looked at this with a bit of anger and interest but then with suspicious eyes he said," Fine, Go and explain me about yourself before I make any decision".

[Thankyou! Now let me explain, My Creator who has lived for countless eons became too bored of his own existence and finally decided to rest eternally but not before making me on the basis of already pre-existing systems to give his legacy to a suitable heir], it said.

Finally a bit calm he questioned," Explain to me about Pre-existing systems".

[I am a unique type of System made on the basis of Four types of systems present in the entirety of existence.

First One: Paristic Systems choose a suitable host for them and then exploit them till they are completely useless and then go on to another. Examples: Immortal Cultivation System, Dragon System, Fire Warlord System, Business System, Dual Cultivation System, etc.

I have got the ability to choose a new host after the previous one failed to become an heir and died, if a candidate were to die, at least in his/her power terms, like normal death, soul death, or getting his existence erased then I would leave if he/she doesn't have a way to naturally resurrect I will have to erase his/her entire existence and all the changes caused by him to ensure that the next host doesn't suffer from the enemies made by previous one.

Second One: Symbiotic systems which depend as much on the host as they depend on them, both of them get stronger relying on each other and even their lives depend on each other, if one were to die like in the maximum cases the host, then the system would die as well. For Example World Travelling System, and Gamer's system.

From this one, I have got a Zero Penalty function, I am entitled to give no penalties to the host in case the host fails to do the task or to mention a natural possibility that is harmful to the host in case he fails to do tasks which is for his benefit as a penalty.

Third One: Legacy Systems which are basically systems made by powerful beings to give their powers to an heir in a systematic and symmetrical way. For example Shadow Monarch System.

From this, I have to give you a power that will basically be engraved in your soul nuclei to make it truly yours after getting a certain amount of strength, the power would be one of my Creator's abilities.

Fourth and Last One: Empowerment Systems which basically are made by a Powerful being to basically make its host an Op Being, small quests and crazy rewards will be rewarded, this type of System is most loved as its only purpose is to make their hosts or Master Strong. The Strongest Empowerment System to exist is Voice of the World made by Veldanava which while having a set of regulations that most don't have, it's the power to empower its chosen ones to the Multiversal level makes it the strongest and most desirable to have.

From this, I am required to reward Master with appropriate awards for quests but as not broken as the other Empowerment Systems or VOTW, even so, it will be hundreds of times better than what normal reward Legacy and Symbiote System reward to their host or master.