𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

Start from the beginning

"A request?" Y/n wondered as Isfrid pouted.

"Seriously? MORE requests?" Grim asked, completely dumbfounded. "I ain't part of your janitorial staff anymore, y'know!"

"How come I'm not involved?" Isfrid bluntly asked.

"That well...I'll get straight to the point," Crowley says, sitting on the sofa in front of the twins. "There have been a number of injuries on campus of late as result of some suspicious...incidents," he informed.

"Suspicious incidents...?" Y/n asked as Isfrid narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms.

"So...it's about those, huh," Isfrid said.

"Yes," Crowley nodded. "Students falling down stairs, getting burns from boiling water, and so forth. The specifics of the incidents differ, but the nurse's office has had a clear spike in patients over the last few days. Another individual took a tumble down the stairs just yesterday, marking the tenth such occurrence.  We're just fortunate that none of the injuries have been life-threatening...yet,"

"Ya sure it ain't just kids bein' clumsy?" Grim asked.

"But so many though...?" Y/n tilts her head.

"I'm sure many of our students are too distracted by the upcoming tournament to focus properly," Crowley sighed. After all, it was indeed a possibility. "But this is far more accidents than we've had in the past years. Furthermore, all of the wounded students were considered promising contenders chosen to compete in this year's Spelldrive tournament," he added.

Y/n's aura much more serious as Isfrid scowled at the information. "It's quite obvious that these incidents aren't mere accidents," she deducted.

"An excellent deduction as always, your majesty," Crowley praised. "This is precisely why I'd like you to investigate the matter while you, Isfrid, stay on guard," he says before placing a hand on his chin. "Unfortunately, we have no evidence of foul play. All of the accidents happened in public spaces, and all of the witnesses said the same thing: 'It looked like he was just being careless.'" he quoted with a heavy sigh.

"Sounds like they were just bein' careless, then," Grim says without putting much care and effort into it. "Care closed. Glad we could sort that out. Bye!"

"Not the most thorough of investigations, Grim," Crowley chastised Grim.

"But this has got nothin' to do with me nor Y/n!" Grim shouted, clearly frustrated. "I can't even participate in your dumb tournament! So what do I dare what happens? Ptooey!"

"I see...And here I had a most wonderful reward planned for solving the case..." Crowley pitifully says.

"Ha! I ain't fallin' for that line again! I wouldn't do it even for a hundred cans of tuna!" Grim  says, sounding quite clear that he had no intention of doing squat.

"But what if I allowed you to participate in the Spelldrive tournament?" Crowley suddenly asked.

"PARDONNE-MOI?!" Grim gasped.

"Should you solve the case, I'll generously permit your dorm to enter the Spelldrive tournament, was what I'd wanted to present to you..." Crowley continued. "Give how unbelievably kind I am,"