𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34

Start from the beginning

"Sounds like the whole world will be watching," Kalim grinned in excitement. "Before I was admitted here, I looked forward to receiving my VIP invitation every year," he says before turning over to Leona. "I imagine you got them too, Leona? We might have run into each other at the tournament when we were kids!"

"Who knows? And also, who cares?" Leona scoffed, resting his eyes closed.

"This year, I'll have to work extra hard on my makeup to make sure I'm shining like a diamond on the new Ultravision displays," Vil pitifully sighs as he did the final touches to Y/n's hair. He sat back to his chair, admiring his art piece in the form of a snow women. "With all the exertion, I'll need to be touching it up constantly!" he says in a slight annoyed face as he fixed his make-up.

"*Sigh*..." Riddle sighed, clearly annoyed and dumbfounded by Vil, mostly because of how close he got to Y/n. "House Pomefiore is the only dorm that regularly calls timeouts to fix their makeup," he sweatdropped as the handsome man didn't even bother to notice the jealous glares from an octopus.

"How can you call be so excited to be on TV?" Idia asked. "Just the idea of it makes me wanna puke,"

"*Ahem!* As I was saying," Azul interjected, glaring at everyone who had interrupted him.

"Oops, sorry!" Kalim quickly apologized.

"Now, as soon as your dorms' player rosters are finalized, I'll need your registration documents," Azul continued. "Any dorm that misses the deadline by even one day..."

"Will be promptly disqualified, I trust?" Riddle sternly asked.

"Oh, no," Azul denied, smiling. "They will be charged an additional processing fee. Consider it remuneration for rush processing," he revealed.

"What?" Riddle flinched in disbelief. "Personally, I don't approve of you changing the rules to allow for policy exceptions! I find it terrible manners, especially in front of her majesty,"

"And I couldn't be more grateful for it! Ha ha ha!" Kalim innocently laughed.

"Should I sign anymore documents related to this change...?" Y/n asked Azul without making eye contact as she moved the front sheet to the back.

"No need to worry about that, Angelfish," Azul smiled assuringly.

"Now, now, gentlement. We're getting off topic," Crowley says before continuing. "We need to discuss the tournament bracket. I had an idea I'd like to propose,"

"And this is...?" Riddle asked as everyone seemed to have their interest peaked.

"It concerns the Diasomnia housewarden," Crowley says. "Starting with his tournament...I'd like to have Diasomnia's Housewarden, Malleus Draconia and the precious, Isfrid Frostinelle, inducted into the hall of fame next to the 1st and 50th Diasomnia Housewardens, removing the two from the field altogether," he revealed, causing surprised reactions from the boys.

"Say whaat?!" Kalim gasped as Vil narrowed his eyes.