"Get away from the windows." Sheriff yelled to Melanie before looking at the deputies in the station. "Put those guns away."

"I'm guessing you know who's out there." Parrish asked sarcastically and Noah turned to him, rolling his eyes. "I got a pretty good idea."

"They'll be armed to the teeth." Melanie said and Noah turned to her, nodding his head. "Which is why I won't be."

The Sheriff went to walk out of the station, Parrish right on his trail. "I'm going with you." Parrish said making Stilinski whipped around at him, glaring.

"No, you're gonna get some deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded." The Sheriff said before he leaned closer to Parrish, Melanie hearing him since she was still standing close to the man. "And keep an eye out. Let's make sure we're all on the same side here."

...

Melanie, Belle, Liam, Lydia, Theo, Malia, Scott and Quinn, a girl who was almost killed by a deputy, sat in the Sheriff's office.

Melanie heard Malia starting to hyperventilate from beside her. Malia looked down at Melanie and shook her head. "We have to get out of here." She breathed out. Scott turned to Malia and tilted his head.

"Give him a chance. He knows what he's doing." Scott said and Malia groaned. "I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here."

"How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Melanie asked. Malia turned to her, looking at Melanie with wide eyes. "Screw them. It's Stilinski's job."

Liam took a step forward, somewhat in front of Mel. "But it's our job to keep them alive." He said, defending Melanie and Malia scoffed. "Not mine."

Quinn groaned, making everyone turn to her. "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all of the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here."

"Does someone want to kill her?" Theo asked, raising his brows as he pointed his finger at Quinn. Melanie gave Theo a look that screamed "shut up" as Malia growled, running at Theo.

"Shut up!" Malia yelled and the whole pack tensed at Malias anger.

"Malia, hey." Scott said gently as he put a hand on her shoulder. "Take a breath. You're shaking." He said. Malia looked down at her shaking hands before she looked back up at Scott. "I'm fine."

Belle looked out the window and noticed how little hunters there were. "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them." She said as she turned back to the group. Mel looked at Belle before turning to Scoot, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Scott, they're the last of Satomi's pack. We can't leave them behind. You guys go if you want, but I'm not going anywhere without them." Mel said. Scott looked down at Melanie. He knew Satomi was very important to her despite their few interactions. Satomi was there when Melanie's mother grew up and even though Melanie wasn't in contact with Noshiko anymore, Satomi was still someone Melanie looked up to.

Scott nodded, looking around at the pack. "Okay. We go." He said and Melanie felt her heart drop. Scott looked back down at Melanie, giving her a smile. "But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

...

After breaking Jiang and Tierney from their cell, the pack snuck into the front entrance of the station to sneak attack the hunters while all the deputies and Sheriff were preoccupied.

"You ready?" Scott asked, his eyes first on Lydia and Malia. Lydia nodded as Malia growled. Scott turned back to Melanie, Belle and Liam. Melanie's eyes turned green as she made her katana appear in her hand, Liam and Belle showing Scott their claws. Lastly, Scott turned to Theo, who was behind Melanie and Liam.

Melanie turned around too. Theo looked at Melanie who gave him wide eyes shaking her head, silently telling him to do something. Theo rolled his eyes and raised his clawed hand to Scott. Melanie turned to Scott who nodded, turning back towards the door.

Just as they were about to walk out, Noah Stilinski's voice stopped them.

"Nobody's going anywhere. We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now, get back from the door. All of you." Noah yelled before pointing at Jiang and Tierney. "Parrish, get these two back in their cell."

As Parrish grabbed the two teens, leading them back to the cell area, Scott ran up to the Sheriff. "What happened?" Scott asked and Noah sighed. "She gave us till midnight."

The lights in the station shut off, making Melanie yelp.

"Someone in here." Quinn muttered. "That can't be good." Belle muttered. All of the teens plus the Sheriff ran back into the main room where all the deputies now stood at the windows, looking outside.

"Get away from the window!" Noah yelled. Melanie looked up at the lights and sighed. "How easy is it to cut the power in a sheriff's station?" Melanie asked, looking at Belle and Liam who just shrugged.

"Too easy." Deputy Vargas said, walking out of the backroom, throwing Nolan into the main room. Melanie clenched her jaw at the sight of the boy. A low, quiet growl left Melanie's lips. Liam turned to Melanie with wide eyes and gently pushed her behind him, not wanting any of the deputies to hear Melanie and get scared.

"Throw him out." Liam yelled and Nolan shook his head, terrified.

"No, you can't. Okay? Please don't. She'll know I screwed up." Nolan begged and Melanie clenched her jaw, holding back another growl. "He's with them." Melanie snapped. Scott whipped his head his head to the girl, giving her a warning look. "Melanie!" He reprimanded as Nolan turned to Melanie.

Melanie ignored Scott, still glaring at Nolan. "He's a liar and he's sick in the head." Melanie seethed. Noah knew Melanie and he knew that she wouldn't get mad over nothing. Noah turned to Parrish, nodding his head. "And now he's under arrest. Lock him up."

As Parrish led Nolan to the cell room, Theo grabbed Melanie's wrist and started to pulled her into the front room they were just in. Liam quickly followed after them, not trusting Theo.

"Monroe's not gonna stop. Nothing we say is gonna make them get in their cars and drive away. Those two losers killed hunters." Theo whisper yelled just as Liam walked up to them.

"Who killed their pack." Melanie added and Theo scoffed. "So what? I mean, Monroe's gonna tear through anything standing between her and them. That means you two, Belle, Lydia, Malia and Scott. You gonna watch your friends die?"

"Are you gonna watch hunters murder them? Jiang and Tierney weren't the only ones that were part of Satomi's pack." Liam snapped back and Theo rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right. The hit-and-run. Sorry if I'm not losing sleep over some random road-kill done by Belle's dad!" Theo yelled and Liam's face scrunched.

Melanie's face fell as she took a small step back. "What?" Her voice was quiet and Theo's once angry face fell in seconds, realizing that since Melanie never answered his calls, she never found out Belle's dad was a hunter.

 "What?" Her voice was quiet and Theo's once angry face fell in seconds, realizing that since Melanie never answered his calls, she never found out Belle's dad was a hunter

—I KNOW WE DIDNT GET A LOT OF MELANIE AND LIAM THIS CHAPTER BUT WE WILL BEXT CHAPTER‼️
also you guys should definitely check my tiktok(same as my user on here) because... there may be a sign of the times edit pinned🙌😮‍💨