She looked down and saw how close Nolan kept his feet to hers. Since Nolan was distracted by the fight, Melanie raised her foot before slamming it back down on the top of Nolans foot. Nolan screamed in pain, letting go of Melanie.

Mel didn't waste a second, running towards the crowd, trying everything she could to get passed the them and into the classroom. She got to the very front of the crowd beside Mason and Gwen before two boys on the lacrosse team with her made a barricade, holding her back just like they did with the other two.

Melanie's breathing started to grow heavier. Liam was on his knees and Gabe had a handful of his hair. In one second, Gabe threw his knee up, bashing Liam in the face.

"Liam!" Melanie screamed, still trying to push back the boys. She hated that she didn't have super strength.

"Get the hell off of him!" Melanie heard Belle yell from behind her, using her werewolf strength to burst through the fight. "Belle!" Melanie yelled, but Belle didn't hear her too angry at the sight of Gabe beating up her friend.

Corey followed Belle through the fight to get to Melanie. Corey grabbed Melanie's hand and pulled her out to the hall. Melanie tried to go back towards the fight, but Corey stopped her, cupping her face in his hands, making her look at him. "Mel, Mel... I know you want to go and save him but you and I both know you can't get passed these guys without exposing yourself. And if you keep watching this, you're gonna freak out and have a panic attack so you need to get your mind off it and find Coach and get him here to stop this!" Corey whisper yelled.

Melanie looked at Corey with wide eyes before bolting down to the end of the hall, twisting and turning past people to not run into them until she got to Finstock's office.

She burst through the door out of breath, startling the man. "What the hells the matter with you, Yukimura?" Coach yelled before he noticed Melanie's panicked state and immediately straightened up. "Is this one of those panic attack things we worked on? Do we need to do the four things?"

Melanie shook her head, trying to swallow through her dry throat as she pointed down the hall. "They're... They're beating up Liam. And Belle tried to fight them off and now... I don't know if they're getting her... An- And no one is helping and-" Coach immediately interrupted her, standing up and walking toward her. "Come on. Where?"

The girl nodded, running down the hall, faintly hearing her coach not too far behind her. When she got to the class, she skidded to a stop, running into Coreys arms who immediately pulled her into a hug to try and calm her down as Coach broke up the fight.

"What the hell is going on? "Back off! Hey! Get to the Principal's office! Now!" Finstock's voice boomed from the classroom. A couple seconds later, Gabe and Nolan were out of the classroom and the crowd. as they walked towards the Principal's office, they both glared at Melanie and Corey.

"What the hell is this? Get out! All of you! I can't stand to look at your faces!" Coach yelled and instantly, the class and hall started to empty. As soon as Melanie had enough space to run through the crowd without triggering a panic attack, she pulled herself out of Corey's grasp and ran into the classroom.

Her eyes fell on Belle who had a bloody hand from punching Gabe. When Melanie saw Liam laying on the floor, his entire face covered in blood, she immediately ran over to him. Melanie squatted down and gently helped him sit up, cupping his face. "Hey. Hey, Liam." Melanie whispered and Liam slowly opened his eyes. "Mel?"

Melanie quickly nodded, wiping some blood off his face with her thumb as she let out a breathy laugh, nodding. "Yeah. It's me. Are you okay?" Liam chuckled, moving his head to toss some hair back as he looked into her eyes with a small smirk. "Like Clark Kent."

Melanie smiled at his words, kissing the part of his forehead that surprisingly had no blood on it before helping him up. As she kissed his forehead, Melanie took some of his pain from him. Melanie didn't even take that much and she already felt horrible, making her heartbreak for how ever Liam must be feeling.

She took a little bit more of his pain before removing her lips from his forehead and looking down at him with a smile. "Yeah... Clark Kent." She looked up, her eyes landing on Belle as she grunted at Liam putting all his weight on her. "You okay?"

Belle trilled her lips, wiping her bloody hand on her jeans before Gwen grabbed it, making sure nothing was wrong with it. "They didn't even land a punch on me."

–Coach knowing about Mel's panic attacks 🤧❤️

guys i can't watch that scene because i love liam too much so this chapter was A STRUGGLE

IM IN LOVE WITH MELS FRIENDSHIP WITH COREY
we will... get more of it in future chapters but i wont say how/why 😁