Now Playing: September

Começar do início

"See, simple problem," you say, making the Water Pillar raise his brow. "What is it?"

"It's just that uh... mom taught me this, erotic dance and I thought that it can be of help with helping my body become more soft," you say, blushing.

Giyuu shrugged, "whatever you're comfortable with. Show me," he says.

You puffed your cheeks and let out a breath, taking your sword into your hands and started to dance...

... like a stripper.

Giyuu's eyes widened at your unusual dance moves, making him drop his guard and continue watching you.

'Her body... it's moving exactly how water breath users desire. She's extraordinary. But aside from that...'

You look at him with a seductively fierce face with a small blush spreading across your cheeks, walking to him gracefully, sword still in hand.

'she's overwhelming me...'

Unexpectedly, you went behind Giyuu unnoticed and covered his eyes, pulling him to your chest and putting your wooden blade to his throat. "Wha-"

"Gotcha, Giyuu~"

Giyuu pries your arms off his neck, looking at you in surprise. "And of course, you win in terms of strength," you laugh.

He was still in a state of disbelief, how in the world did a girl still in training manage to catch a Pillar in surprise?

"Damn..." you heard him whisper, holding his neck in which you had just held your blade onto earlier. You tilt your head, "what's wrong?" you asked.

Giyuu shook his head, "n-nothing. You scared me a little, that was actually a job well done," he praised.

You squealed, "I guess seduction works too," you giggled, tucking your stray hair behind your ear with your blush still remaining on your cheeks.

"You do well in sneak attacks," he pointed out.

He went behind you, you were confused until he suddenly put his arm around your shoulders and then put his wooden blade close to your neck, your face heated up even more.

"However, I'd like to know what you'd do in a situation like this," he says. "Do you mind if I tighten my grip? I'd like to see your response if it's an enemy you're facing," he asks for your permission.

You giggle and look behind you, meeting his blue eyes, "such a gentleman you are. I don't mind at all," you reply.

Giyuu went ahead and tightened his arm around you which made you prepare for what is to come. "Just tell me if I'm going too rough."

You kick his nuts by accident which made him groan, letting you as he grabbed his privates in pain.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I really didn't!" you say with a much redder face.

'Gosh darn it, Y/n.'

Giyuu looks up at you, "p-privates are a good target when being strangled, job well done," he praised yet again.

You slap him on his back which added more pain to him, "stop with the compliments!" you yell.

After a while, the pain went away but Giyuu was now traumatized. "Let's try a different approach," he says.

You nod, "okay... still, sorry for what I did earlier," you blushed.

Giyuu shook his head, "it's fine. Let's play tag for a bit.

I'm the demon, and you're the slayer."

You smile, "kinda like where this is going."

"I'll try to go easy on you as a newborn demon, but don't underestimate my strength," he says, taking a breath.

You nod, holding your sword in front of you confidently, "noted," you say.

Giyuu started to run around and chase you. You jump on the second floor and jumped back down, aiming your sword at Giyuu who took out his wooden blade and shielded himself from you. "Nice counter," he compliments you as he let you attack him, keeping his guard.

You didn't reply to him, instead, you kept up your attack.

In a while, he put down his defense and moved to counterattacks. You avoided him at all cause, tackling him on the well waxed floor.

"Are you alright?" you asked him, he held his hand and nods. "Doesn't hurt that much, I'm fine..." Giyuu replies.

You smile and put your hand on his shoulder, "I'm glad you were fine with training me," you tell him.

"It's nothing, I enjoy your company..."

'And I, you...'

Word Count: 1303