"What is this?"

Shen Qingtang smiled and said, "My little growth spiritual power should be good for the healing of the master's wounds."

Gong Fuyu hummed, looked a little pale, and reached out and pulled up the clothes on his shoulder: "It's almost the same."

At this time, Shen Qingtang took a look at the drip not far away, and then gently said to Gong Fuyu: "It's getting late. Master, take a rest early."

Gong Fuyu glanced at Shen Qingtang meaningfully, but he could see Shen Qingtang's gentle and obedient appearance. After all, he didn't say much, so he waved his hand: "Okay, go, go, know, you don't want to mess up with me."

Shen Qingtang smiled and said, "Master is joking."

However, before leaving, Shen Qingtang also made a pot of wine-relieving tea for Gong Fuyu with his own hands, and changed the fragrance in the incense tripod in the room, and replaced the fragrant fragrance in the day with a light fragrance.

Then he quietly left.

Gong Fuyu lay on the couch with his head down, his eyes slightly close, and he seemed to be asleep, but in fact he was still awake.

Shen Qingtang's every move is clear to him.

When Shen Qingtang left, Gong Fuyu opened his eyes and inexplicably hooked the corners of his lips - this little apprentice was really cute.

It only cheaply made Li Changfeng's puzzled ghost apprentice.

Thinking of this, Gong Fuyu's face suddenly smelled again. He hummed, rolled up the zi, covered his face, and closed his eyes to sleep.

The next morning

The wake-up palace feather looked at the golden sore medicine and a new dress on the tea in front of him, and his face was like frost.

At this time, he looked at Shen Qingtang in front of him and asked, "Do you dare to accept what Li Changfeng sent? He almost killed me yesterday. Didn't you beat him up for me?!"

Shen Qingtang lowered his eyes and smiled helplessly: "Elder Li didn't come. It was sent by Lanting."

Gong Fuyu was stunned, and he was even more angry when he received it.

He looked at Shen Qingtang's calm and gentle appearance, and suddenly jumped up, and said, "Eat the food inside, go out!"

After getting along with each other these two days, Shen Qingtang also had an understanding of Gong Fuyu's temperament. At this time, he was not afraid. Xu Xu bowed to Gong Fuyu and really retreated.

When he came out, Shen Qingtang faintly heard the sound of smashing things from the room.

At this time, he couldn't help touching his ears and was helpless.

No matter how stupid Shen Qingtang was, when he saw this, he now vaguely guessed the score, especially when Qin Yi came to see him today, he told him that Gong Fuyu's previous disciple Li Changfeng, Li Changfeng was still forced.

Originally, Li Changfeng promised to accept only one Gong Fuyu, and Gong Fuyu later betrayed his teacher.

As for the reason, Qin Yi was not clear and did not inquire too much about it. He said that this was also given to Shen Qingtang. Let Shen Qingtang pay attention to the palace feathers by himself, and don't make a pit.

This matter came out of Qin Yi's mouth. Gong Fuyu was ungrateful, but in Shen Qingtang's view, there was another story.

Jian Xiu doesn't even have a heart.