Chen Dingyuan's good temper has just been so angry that he is about to hit someone, but now when he sees Shen Qingtang appear, his sudden temper suddenly disappears.

When he came to his senses, Chen Dingyuan glanced at the monks, but it was a little funny and became less and less angry.

However, since Shen Qingtang appeared, Chen Dingyuan still said seriously, "No more nonsense. Since you are here, let everyone see whether you can't practice or not. In other cases, they will all question me for going through the back door for you, which will humiliate the style of Qingyu Jianzong.

Shen Qingtang smiled and said, "What the senior said is."

With that, Shen Qingtang turned his eyes sideways, raised his left hand, and raised it gently in the air.

The slender and white fingers were quietly raised, and a turquoise light flashed out. Countless slender and tender green vines grew out along Shen Qingtang's fingertips, slowly but extremely smoothly spreading everywhere, and soon, extending almost half a foot away!

Suddenly, except for the monks in Lingyang City, they showed an expression of surprise and doubt, and felt that Shen Qingtang had taken any medicine for a short time before he urged him to practice the third layer of qi. The other monks couldn't help but open their eyes and look shocked.

What surprised them was not that Shen Qingtang had three layers of qi training, but Shen Qingtang's spiritual level.

Shen Qingtang looks like, why does it smell like a heavenly wood root?!

You should know that after so many years of development, the single spiritual root has gradually developed a grade.

It is divided into four grades, heaven, earth, Xuan and yellow.

The single spiritual root of Huangpin is the worst, and the best is naturally Tianpin.

To distinguish the level of the wood spirit root, the best way to judge is to look at the spiritual plant form transformed from the monk's body.

The closer it is to the spiritual state of nature itself, the higher the grade.

These monks are not born too low, and have seen other wooden spiritual roots, but the spiritual plants transformed from those monks are basically dead vines, and many colors are not green enough. How can the vines summoned by Shen Qingtang be so green and lively, as if they had just grown out in their own garden!

Then, Shen Qingtang's move completely made the monks who suspected him in Lingyang City have nothing to say.

He not only summoned the vines, but also flexibly manipulated the vines to climb a half-person-high boulder next to the cliff.

The thin and weak vines increased little by little, and the green fluorescence flashed quietly. Soon, there were cracks on the boulder. Not long after, Shen Qingtang, who was already a little pale, rolled up the boulder with vines in full view of the public!

Everyone is in an uproar!

What a horrible three-layer training! There is no doubt that this is the root of Tianpinmu!

Not to mention the monks below, even Chen Dingyuan was shocked when he saw this scene.

What a horrible talent!

He has hardly seen it.

At this time, Shen Qingtang, who shocked everyone, put away when he saw that it was good. He slowly put away the vines in his palm, wiped the sweat on his forehead, and then looked at the crowd. He said slowly, "I know that everyone in Lingyang City is very suspicious of my cultivation. This time, I will explain it clearly."