Liam looked to see why Melanie's speaking slowed and saw her looking out the window. Looking at the cemetery. Liam bit his lip nervously, regretting taking this route to the station immediately. "Have you visited her yet?" Liam asked, finally turning to face Melanie.

Melanie shook herself out of her thoughts, she turned to Liam and when their eyes met, she felt all of her butterflies she got when she was fifteen all over again. "What?" She asked and Liam frowned. "Have you visited Belle since you've been back?"

"Oh..." Melanie looked back out to the cemetery just as the light turned green. Melanie watched all the gravestones pass by her in a grey blur as she shook her head. "No. Not yet."

When the cemetery was no longer beside them, Melanie turned her head a few mere inches to watch the place from her rearview mirror. "I flew in this morning. Haven't had time yet. I'm planning on going once all this is done with." She muttered and Liam nodded.

It was quiet for a couple seconds before Melanie slowly turned her head to look at Liam. "Have you visited her since you've been back?" She asked as she really got a look at Liam.

His hair was shorter than the last time she saw him. He had it grown out when they were together. Nothing too long, but it has definitely been cut. And his stubble had grown out.

Melanie always thought he looked nice with facial hair.

Liam turned to Melanie for a second before he turned back to the road. "I have... Only once or twice. It's hard to go, I guess. I start thinking about how long she's been gone and it fucks with my head." Liam said and Melanie nodded. She turned to look back at the road just as Liam pulled in to the sheriff stations parking lot.

"Thirteen years." Melanie mumbled as Liam pulled into a parking spot. Liam parked in a parking spot a couple of cars away from Lydia's car. He turned off the car and sighed. Liam looked over to Melanie and frowned at the sight of her running her fingers over Belles bracelet. After she passed away, Scott suggested she kept it so she'd always have a part of Belle with her.

"You ready?" Liam asked quietly and Melanie turned to look at him. He noticed the tears in her eyes before she could blink them away. Liam felt his heart hurt at the sight of it as Melanie quickly tried to compose herself and nod. "Yeah. Yeah, let's go."

The two of them got out of Liams car and slowly walked towards the station. They both felt weird being back, almost like getting hit by deja vu.

Liam pushed open the station doors like he had thousands of times before as Melanie ran beside him, looking around the empty station.

As Melanie went to step further into the station, Liam reached out and grabbed Melanie's hand to stop her. Melanie froze, her heart skipping a beat as looked up at Liam. She noticed his chin was a little higher in the air than it normally was. Even after over a decade of not having to deal with the supernatural, Melanie knew Liam had smelt something.

"What do you smell?" She asked as Liam's hand that was in front of her to stop her from walking, dropped and grabbed her hand. "Fear." He whispered. Melanie barely heard Liam answer, her mind on his hand in hers.

"That would be me." Jackson announced, startling the two as he walked out of the cell area. Melanie and Liam jumped at Jackson's sudden presence, their hands ripping away from each other as if the other was on fire and their hand was burning.

Lydia sped out of the room after Jackson, a sigh of relief leaving her lips when she saw Melanie, but Melanie could've sworn she saw a small smirk on the strawberry blondes face when she saw who Melanie was with. "You're gonna want to see this." Lydia said as she walked back into the cell room.