Episode 27: The Final Fighter

(And we have one more chapter before the break! I honestly do not know what the next phase is going to be, but I will try my best with it! Anyway, I wanted to do something special for Jump Man. He's got a lot of good games coming out, so this is the least I could do. Same with the movie. Enjoy!)

             "Where is he?" Pit asked concerned as he looked around too.

Before anyone could suggest anything, they heard a distance roar. Samus recognized the roar as Yellow covered her ears and stared at the direction of it.

"Is that who I think it is?" Yellow asked as Pika rushed in front of her with sparks bursting from his cheeks.

As if on cue, Ridley had returned and roared! Samus took aim as everyone watched the Space Pirate land before the to unleash another loud, powerful roar!

"How did he find us?!" Captain Falcon asked with a glare as the villains groaned and stepped up.

"Doesn't matter, he's going down" Wolf remarked as Fox and Falco glared at him, "We have enough to worry about. Leave this pirate to us"

He, Twilight Gaondorf, Ganondorf, Bowser, and Wario faced the Space Pirate.

"He is correct. We must defeat him and find the plumber before we fight Tabuu" Twilight Ganondorf declared, "If not, then we will not win"

Link was surprised to see them working together and willing to help the find the last fighter. He noticed the rest of the fighters were debating on whether or not they should leave the villains behind to fight Ridley.

"I'll watch them" Samus answered, "Ridley is my responsibility"

Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Snake, Mr. Game and Watch, Meta Knight, and King Dedede were standing with her as she glanced to them.

"And we won't let you deal with them alone. We can help you" Captain Falcon reassured her with Meta Knight nodding his head.

The villains didn't really care, but the heroes were relived and agreed. They faced the staircase and climbed it to reach the other side. They found more distortions and ruined places floating around. Everyone was surprised at the situation before them.

Luigi rushed in front of them, cupped his hands around his mouth, and shouted, "MARIO!"

There was no response as Peach placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. They were still surprised they haven't found him until Red realized something.

"I believe Mario is in his trophy form" Red suggested, "We were knocked out in one hit It wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened to him"

"But then that makes things harder for us since we do not have any location in mind" Ike pointed out, "Unless someone has an idea of where he could be?"

No one knew where to look, but they couldn't give up. Sonic shrugged and gestured to himself.

"Let us search for him" he suggested with Yoshi at his side, "We are the fastest beings here. It would be best to leave it to us"

Luigi wasn't sure but Yoshi said, "Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi! (He's right! We can do this!)"

Yoshi gave Luigi a grin as Luigi nodded his head to Sonic.

"I'll make sure he comes back. That's a promise from me to you!" Sonic said with a grin as he stretched, "Snake and I are the only ones who were not from here, but we are going to do everything we can to help you! So, leave everything to us!"

Luigi nodded as Sonic turned to Yoshi. Sonic gestured to one side as Yoshi ran to it. Sonic took the other side and quickly searched for the final fighter. As for the rest of them, they were prepared to turn around and help the others fight Ridley, but the ground shook.