Episode 13: The King and Knights

(A short chapter, but that area was small and easy to finish. Regardless, fitting since I am going through Fe Engage at the moment. Every time we see Marth, he gets prettier and prettier. How? This isn't compliant, but why does this keep happening? Enjoy!) 

            Marth was holding his invitation as he remained at a castle. He heard trouble was brewing around, but he wasn't sure what kind of trouble it was. He sighed and shook his head.

"I am sure it has something to do the villains of their respective worlds" Marth pondered before stepping outside and checking the area around himself.

He put the invitation back in his pocket and wondered if there was anyone who needed his help. He noticed something shinnying in the distance and remained alert. He rushed towards it, but Primids appeared in his path!

"Very well. If it is a duel you wish to have, I will duel with you!" Marth declared as he pulled Falchion out of its scabbard and held it high above his head.

The light reflected off the blade and shined for miles before Marth lunged forward to strike one Primid in front of himself.

"I was told there would be a new fighter from my world and another fighter who is from Kirby's world. Both wield a sword and are considered knights where they reside. I do hope this hasn't been keeping them from reaching me" Marth pondered as he swung his blade to strike the Primid before him.

However, he felt the ground shake as he turned to the source of it. He saw something in distance and rushed to it while cutting down any Primid in front of him. He saw the Ancient Minister holding another bomb and dropping it.

"What is he doing?" Marth wondered as he wondered what the Ancient Minister was doing.

The Ancient Minister dropped the bomb as two more ROBs appeared at the side of the bomb to hold it in place. The ROBs waved goodbye to the Ancient Minister who floated away from them. The bomb exploded as Marth gasped at power of the bomb.

"This is bad" Marth whispered until he was blocking a strike from a Primid.

He noticed Primids were around him as Marth began to think of another plan to get himself out of this situation. However, he noticed something dark flying towards him. The dark figure then swung his sword to strike the Primids from behind.

"Who are you?" Marth asked as he struck another Primid.

"Meta Knight. I am a knight from Dreamland. Someone stole my ship and is using it to spread this darkness" Meta Knight answered seriously as he drew his blade, "I saw the explosion in the distance and flew as fast as I could. I am aware that we were supposed to fight in a tournament, but it appears we have to save the world before that"

"I agree. I am King Mart. I will gladly work with you and save our world!" Marth shouted as he swung Falchion to slash one Primid in half.

Meta Knight found himself being surrounded by a group of Primids. He swung his blade quickly and then dashed to behind the group and held his sword down. The group was destroyed as Meta Knight flew towards the next group of Primids. Marth drew his sword back as he charged up its power and to then striking the Primids in one hit! However, Marth noticed the Ancient Minister was leaving and pointed Falchion at him.

"After him!" Marth shouted, "He was the one who placed the bomb!"

"Then he must be working with the rest of the villains. If we catch him, we should learn about their plans!" Meta Knight declared as he and Marth found themselves overwhelmed and being attacked!

They couldn't reach out to the fleeing Ancient Minister! Meta Knight grabbed Marth and then flew right after the Ancient Minister. Meta Knight threw Marth who raised Falchion to try and strike the Ancient Minister. However, he gasped when he missed his strike. Then, Meta Knight flew right after the Ancient Minister, but the Ancient Minister turned around to fire red laser beams at him! the beams struck Meta Knight's cape and forcing him to be grounded. Then, a couple of ROBs appeared before the Ancient Minister with another bomb!

"No!" Marth grunted in frustration.

The Ancient Minister took the bomb and prepared to set it off. Meta Knight and Marth watched in worry until someone in navy blue rushed forward with a golden blade in hand.

"Great Aether!" Ike yelled as he tossed it in the air.

He grabbed it and then slammed the blade against the bomb to destroy it! Ike landed on the ground and swung the blade away as he glanced at Marth and Meta Knight.

"Who are you?" Meta Knight asked as he pointed his sword at him.

"I am Ike. I wield the blade of Ragnell" he said as he pulled out the invitation from his bag, "I was invited to this tournament, but I noticed these creatures of darkness were causing trouble. I decided to help, but something tells me we need to follow him and find out what is going on"

Marth and Meta Knight agreed as they give chase to the Ancient Minister.