Paralogue Two: To Recruit Villains

(Gotta say, the lack of villains is a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I love protagonists as much as the next person, but come on! A villain is so cool! I really wished Hades from Kid Icarus could've been in Smash. Between him and Viridi.... Oh, that's a tough one. Enjoy!)

          The invitations sent were also delivered to respectable, ruthless villains. As Fox and Falco informed their team that they would be participating in the next tournament. Across the galaxy, there was a certain bounty hunter who had finished robbing from a supply ship and using the goods for their own purpose.

"Well done, boys!" the leader said in a cheer, "We've finished our purging! Feast with whatever we have!"

His crew cheered as he noticed a certain invitation in one of the boxes. He snatched it and locked himself in his private quarters. He wore a strong purple vest and black pants with strong boots. He has a holster with a strong blaster. He has an eye patch. He is a wolf like being who locked the doors and sat at his black, techno throne.

"What do we have here?" he asked curiously as he used his claws to open the invitation.

This bounty hunter is Wolf. He is Fox's main antagonist and plunders throughout the galaxy. He is a notorious flyer and a strong fighter. He often clashes with Fox and his team over everything. However, Wolf will do anything he wants to make a profit or get whatever he desires.

"Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Hm, sounds like a perfect place to steal from and knock those two down a peg. I better reply. After all, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy should be in the world's most dangerous tournament!" Wolf said with a smirk as he sent his reply.

In another region of space where Kirby resides, another mercenary who owned a ship was flying around their world. He overlocked their world where Kirby was making a wonderful feast for his friends, but he was keeping his distance.

"It appears that another feast is being celebrated" he said as he saw the food being passed around.

He was overlooking it from the balcony on his ship. However, he caught the sight of a letter descending towards him. He raised his bat wings and with blinding speed, he flew towards the letter. He caught it with ease and then landed on the top of his ship. He then let the letter float in front of him as he quickly swung his sword to open the letter. Then, he saw the contents of it.

"It appears I have been invited to the same tournament as Kirby" he pondered as he gazed down on the happy pink ball of puff, "Then perhaps it is time for us to clash again. Only this time, I will not hold anything back from you. I shall do everything in my power to claim victory!"

This is Meta Knight. He is Kirby's rival who fights with the pink puffer and often trains him to be a better fighter. He is very skilled with his bat wings that allows him to fly higher and make precision attacks. He wields the sword called Galaxia and is a skilled swordfighter.

He then turned his attention to his ship and prepared to make his way to the tournament. Though, he was unaware of the darkness falling onto his ship. However, Kirby looked up as the Waddle Dees were enjoying their feast. The pink puffer wondered if his rival was doing ok. He had put a meal aside for him, but he saw the ship leaving. Kirby then turned to the meal and ate it himself with one quick inhale. Then, a Waddle Dee wobbled over to Kirby with the invitation to the next tournament. Kirby grinned as he took the letter and ran to the others while cheering at this.

And the last villain to receive the invitation is another one who cares about his wealth and money. He also cares about beating Mario and obtaining his popularity.

"Wah! Where is the last of my gold?!" he shouted as his friends were laughing and getting to work on helping him make a new game for an upcoming console.