Episode 24: A Purposeful Meeting

(A bit of a shorter chapter, but this is the chapter where most of the fighters do meet. I said most because I know some of them are not here. That being said, it is so cool to see everyone here and working together! I hope we get more of that. Enjoy!)

      Those in ships landed near the fighters who were fighting on land. They opened doors and were finally reunited with each other.

"Red! Green!" Yellow exclaimed in relief as she and Pika ran to two trainers with their four Pokémon.

Pika happily jumped to embrace his trainer as Green rushed to hug Yellow. The Pokémon cheered as Riley and Lucario joined the group as Red turned to the pair.

"Ah, you must be the new trainer joining us" Red greeted with a friendly wave, "After this is all over, I hope we can have a battle. I am Red! This is Green, Yellow, Blasty, Saur, Charizard, Ririri, and Pika"

Lucario went to greet the Pokémon who happily greeted him. Riley only grinned and introduced himself as he recalled seeing the famous ten Pokédex Holders fighting in one of the Battle Frontiers' facilities. He felt honored to meet them and promised to take a photo and show Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Riley sensed a fighter with them that has an unusual power. He looked around and lowered his gaze to find Lucas hiding behind Red's legs.

"Ah, and who are you, little one?" Riley asked politely as Lucas stepped out of Red's legs to take a calm breath.

"I am Lucas. Red and Green were helping me find my friend, Ness" Lucas answered as Riley nodded his head in understanding.

"Well, with this many of us here, I am sure we will be able to find him in no time!" Red answered confidently as he glanced to see a tired yet smiling Green and excited Yellow.

Kirby happily floated to Meta Knight and exclaimed, "Puyo, puyo! (Meta Knight! I missed you!)"

"I missed you as well" Meta Knight answered as he let the pink warrior float around him and his ship.

He turned to see Marth and Ike waving and nodding at him. Meta Knight took a bow himself as he turned to check on the damages done to the ship. Fox and Falco rushed from their ship to greet Captain Falcon, Samus, and R.O.B with Snake standing to the side.

"How are you two holding up?" Falco asked with a smirk as Samus took off her armor to fix it up.

"Better than we expected. I am grateful to the friends I've made" she answered simply as she held a small smile for a moment, "What have you two been up to?"

Both stepped aside to reveal the trophy form of Wolf.

"We caught a bounty hunter causing trouble in between the worlds" Fox answered, "It wasn't easy, but we did it. Though, I have a feeling he knows what is going on here"

"Let's integrate him once everyone has settled down" Snake interjected, "Everyone is catching up and trying to take account for who is missing and where we should go from here. I am sure he's going to help us with both"

They turned to the newcomer who pulled his invitation out from his pockets to hold it out to them.

"I was invited" he reassured them, "I came as soon as I could, but I have a suspicion that I am not the only one who was invited to this"

They were curious to know who he was referring to, but they decided to wait until everyone was ready. R.O.B still lowered his head in defeat for not being able to save his friends.

"Do not worry!" Olimar exclaimed as his Pikmin rushed to comfort R.O.B, "I am sure we will be able to help them and stop whoever is behind all of this!"