Bonus Episode 3: Halloween Scare Gone Wrong

(And Happy Halloween everyone! To celebrate, have this story featuring Bayonetta, Joker, Ritcher, and Sora with Ace, Deuce, and Cater! Yes, I am playing Twisted Wonderland! And it couldn't have come at a better time. I need ideas and this just answered everything! Enjoy!)

                Whenever a holiday comes to the Smash Mansion, some of the heroes and villains leave the mansion to celebrate the holiday. Of course, Sakurai understands this and lets them return to their worlds to deal with their troubles or celebrate it, depends on the fighter. There was someone who was unhappy about staying behind. Her heels were clicking against the wooden floor as Sora and Ritcher were sitting on the couch with a worried Akira running after her.

"Are you absolutely sure, Jeanne?" she asked sadly.

"I am positive, Cereza" her friend, Jeanne, replied with a mischievous smirk, "We are completely fine here. Nothing has happened since you were at your tournament. Also, I thought you were going to spend some time with the boy who you took under your wings? What better way than the holiday about scaring others or using your powers to the fullest?"

"I do, but I was hoping to see you and Luka again. Though, I suppose Rodin wanted to return home to watch over his silly, little bar" Bayonetta replied to a little bit annoyed, "Very well. Thank you for letting me call. Have a good Halloween, Jeanne"

She closed her phone and sighed. She glanced over her shoulder to see Joker standing there excitedly. She was truly happy to discover that the soul of a child she cared for did reincarnate into Joker, but she was a little sad she couldn't bring him to her world for the holiday. Now, she would have to do something about that.

She turned to explain her reincarnated soul son who wasn't wearing his Phantom Thief outfit, but his school uniform. He had his glasses on with a black jacket and white shirt. He has plaid black and red pants with fancy black shoes. His gray eyes shined excitedly with his puffy, black bouncing with his excitement.

"Oh, Renren" Bayonetta said warmly with a grin, "I need to do something with Ritcher. I will return to celebrate this wonderful holiday later today"

She patted his fluffy head and sighed with a smile before leaving him. Ren was a little sad to his supposed mother leave him, but he understood. She seemed excited to return home. He wished he could do something to help her.

Her slender figure walked away with her black hair on her body flowing behind her. She has short, black hair with blue guns sticking out a bit. She has a pair of blue earrings and white, long gloves.

He sighed as Sora popped his head from the couch and looked at the student about his age. His brown spiky hair was obviously as his blue eyes were clouded with concern.

"You ok, Joker?" Sora asked as he sat up from the brown couch to look at his fellow newcomer.

Sore wore his black jacket with red outline and matching pants. He has big, yellow shoes and has a pair of black gloves with his necklace hanging from his neck.

"I am worried about spending some time with my mother" Joker confessed as he adjusted his glasses and explained the situation to the Keyblade Wielder.

Sore listened intently as he felt sad for his friend and wondered how he could help Joker and Bayonetta.

"I got it!" Sora announced as Joker took a step back from him, "Do you have a phone?"

Joker slowly nodded his head and took out his phone to show Sora it. Sora grinned as he took it and took out his phone to take Joker's number. Soon, Sora created a group chat with him, Joker, and one other person.

"I know this friend who is really good at throwing parties" Sora explained excitedly as he returned Joker's phone to him and texted on his own phone, "I am sure he can stop by and helps throw a small party for us. I am sure this will help!"