Episode 18: Helping Each Other

(I know most of these are short, but when we get into the later ones, it will be much longer, trust me. That being said, happy Tears of the Kingdom release day! Please do not spoil the game for me! I have six games to beat before playing it. Enjoy!)

        King Dedede whimpered in pain from the crash, but he was so happy to see the trophy forms of Twilight Zelda, Luigi, and Ness still with him. He carried all three to the castle and placed them in front of the red throne. He grinned at them as he used his blue flipper to dust them off.

"Ah!" he said in realization as he took out three golden badges from his pocket.

He placed one on Twilight Zelda's shoulder, another Luigi's nose, and the last one on Ness's shirt. Satisfied, he placed his hands on his hips and smiled. However, he jumped when he heard something cracking and looked up to see the roof breaking apart! He let out a surprised yell as the roof fell and crashed on top of him! He was knocked out and reverted into his trophy form. Most of the debris fell on top of the trophy forms of Luigi and Ness, but the trophy form of Twilight Zelda's was knocked away. Koopas, Gombas, and Shy Guys jumped from the broken roof and went to searching. Bowser then jumped down to be with his minions and searching with them.

"Find any fighters and bring them to me" Bowser ordered.

His minions were moving some of the debris away as Bowser gazed over them. He was searching too as his eyes fell on Twilight Zelda's trophy on the side. He grinned at the site of it and went to pick her up. As Bowser picked up the trophy, there was a loud bang. He and his minions turned their attention to see Twilight Link, Yoshi, Mario, Pit, Kirby, and Zelda burst through and stood at the entrance.

"Zelda!" Twilight Link exclaimed as he drew his Master Sword and pointed it at Bowser.

"Minions stop them!" Bowser ordered as he ran through the castle and fled from them.

The fighters were preparing themselves for a fight.

"We have to break through to them and reach her trophy!" Zelda informed them as she cast Din's fire magic to strike a few Koopas.

The fighters agreed as they rushed to take out the Koopas, Gumbas, and Shy Guys. Pit spun the Palutena's Bow to strike the incoming Gombas. He knocked a few Koopas back. Mario then jumped on Pit's head as he raised his flaming fist. He slammed his fist on the ground to throw the minions off balance. Yoshi used his tongue to pull the minions and popped them out as eggs. The minions were trapped in the eggs, so Yoshi swung his tail to knock the eggs into the other minions. Twilight Link let the minions come closer to him as he then spun the Master Sword quickly to strike them down. Kirby floated above them, transformed into a thwomp, and slammed himself on the ground to defeat a few Shy Guys. As they were fighting, Zelda ran around the castle to search for Bowser.

"Come on, come on" she whispered as she continued to search for them.

She then created her knight and waved her hand to have it crash itself against the wall of the castle. She looked through the new hole and found Bowser running!

"He's escaping!" Zelda shouted as the heroes rushed through the hole and after him.

Kirby remained with her as they let the heroes charge after Bowser to save Twilight Zelda.

"I wonder why she was here. I recall King Dedede being here with a few other trophies. Where did they go?" Zelda wondered as she looked back at the ruined castle for any sign of them.

Kirby floated after her and then walked on the ground. He saw something shiny and ran towards it. He stopped when he saw a King Dedede badge on the ground.