Bonus Episode 2: Dance with Me

(Two things about this chapter. One, I know Sakurai had a good reason for using Wild Link, Between Worlds Zelda, and Ocarina of Time Ganondorf, but Twilight Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are so iconic that I just had to use them for the story. That's pretty much why I set them as Echo Fighters. Second, this is bonus episode 2, because bonus episode 1 needs to be changed a bit. Don't worry, I'll hopefully have it finished soon. So, enjoy this story!)

                The heroes and villains were able to get along after the events of the Ultimate. However, no one was sure how to have together without intimidating each other. Luckily, Miku had an idea and explained to Sonic, Bayonetta, and Akira. They then used the console to create a huge stage into a party room with a functioning performing stage. Now, they just had to convince the other fighters to join them. They weren't sure how. Until Miku talked about it with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, both Zeldas, Lucina and Corrin. From there, it pretty much spread like wildfire.

Now, Samus and Fox were able to get the roof open and allow some sunlight into the stage. Boswer and both Ganondorfs helped with moving some tables, chairs, and desks around. Wild Link, Aether, Lumine, Ike, Byleth, and Beresu were able to create a lot of delicious food for everyone to enjoy. As for the rest of the fighters, they were setting up some decorations around the stage.

"Hey! Twilight! Can you help us hang this?" Isabelle asked in a polite voice as she held a few streamers in her paws.

"Sure thing" Twilight Link replied as he took some streamers from her paws and then walked over to where Phoenix Wright, Pit, Ken, and Villager were.

As for Twilight Zelda, she was carrying some food from the kitchen to the stage. She wasn't alone as she was chatting with Sora, Professor Layton, Pit, and Green. Twilight Zelda placed the bowl of punch on the table as she soon found herself talking with Peach who more or less insisted on talking with her.

"So! Are you ready for this dance party?!" the pink princess asked excitedly.

"Oh, I suppose so. It will be a nice opportunity for us to relax and enjoy the rest of our time at this grand tournament" Twilight Zelda confessed to her.

"Oh! Relax!" Princess Peach exclaimed as she pointed right at Princess of Twilight, "We are finally able to relax and enjoy ourselves! You should learn to relax and enjoy yourself! I am sure your Link would appreciate it too!"

At this statement, Twilight Zelda's cheeks flushed. She didn't expect this of conversation to happen. She shook her head and composed herself. Although she longed to be close to the Hero of Twilight, she also knew he needed some space from his journey and believed he would be much happier in his village with his friends.

"I regret to inform you, but the Hero of Twilight has not taken an interest in me" Twilight Zelda confessed, "He returned to his village and has lived there since the end of his adventure"

At this statement, everyone was quiet. Twilight Princess choose to ignore their silence and went back to the kitchen to retrieve more food. Though, the remaining fighters were not going to let this go.

"We have to get them together!" Peach said as she slammed her hands on the table and nearly caused some of the food to fall.

"Whoa, Princess Peach, I don't think we can do that. We shouldn't force people to be together" Pit said as he tried to reason with her.

"We also shouldn't let their lives be filled with regret, young Pit" Professor Layton said as he placed the plates down, "After all, life is short. If you have a chance to spend it with someone, take it"

For some reason, Pit sensed a great sadness in the professor's words as Sora agreed, "I think we can do it. After all, Twilight Princess Zelda really cares for Twilight Hero Link. Also, I don't want them to be alone nor sad that the other doesn't believe they love each other"