Episode 16: A Misunderstanding

(This cutscene was so cool to me when I first played this! I really wish Ultimate had cutscenes, but this was really cool! I really loved how they fought each other like this! Especially seeing Pit back after so long. I would love another game. Enjoy!)

       "Yoshi, yoshi... (Where do you think everyone is?)" Yoshi asked with concern as he and Twilight Link were still walking after the darkness.

He remained quiet and wondered where the others were. He mostly wondered where Twilight Zelda was. He promised to protect her as well as aid her in the recovery of their Hyrule. He sighed. He shouldn't have returned to his village before the reconstruction was complete. He sensed a darkness and noticed something in the darkness. He stopped and took a moment to look around. Twilight Link decided to run through the field with Yoshi following him. Yoshi was worried as to why Twilight Link was running. Yoshi nearly gasped as Twilight Link covered his mouth with his hand. They were both surprised to see Peach holding a gun and preparing to take aim at someone. Twilight Link motioned to keep Yoshi quiet.

"Stay here" Twilight Link said calmly as he gripped the handle of the Master Sword.

Mario and Pit were focusing on the ship ahead of them. They were unaware of Peach holding a gun and aiming it at them. Then gun was charging up as Peach prepared to pull the trigger. Twilight Link noticed the gun in Peach's hand and drew the Master Sword close to himself. Twilight Link then lunged forward to strike the gun and cut it in half before she could pull the trigger! She pulled herself away from the destroyed gun and glared at Twilight Link.

"Yoshi! (Peach!)" the green dinosaur exclaimed in disbelief.

"Who is that?" Twilight Link asked as he held the Hylian shield in front of himself.

"Yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi? (Peach is a princess that Mario cares for deeply. I do not understand why she is attacking us though)" Yoshi answered unsure.

They turned their attention to the dark princess who pulled out a tennis racket as she smacked Yoshi away! Twilight Link was surprised to see this as he raised his shield to block her tennis racket. He found her strike s little weak, but she could push him back! Twilight Link decided to remain on defense as she continued to smack against his shield. He wanted to wait to see her strengths before fighting with her. What he didn't expect was Yoshi to come in and straight up kick Peach away from him!

"What? Why?" Twilight Link asked surprised, "Isn't she your friend? Don't you want to help her?"

Yoshi remained alert as he held up his fists.

"Yoshi, yoshi! Yoshi, yoshi! (That is not her! She would never hurt someone! Whether she didn't know them or not!)" Yoshi said seriously as Peach picked herself up.

Twilight Link drew his bow and fired an arrow at her to slow her down. Yoshi ran forward and swung his tail to knock her off her feet! Twilight Link then charged forward with the Master Sword in hand. Peach picked up another item and threw it at him. Yoshi pushed out his tongue to grab the item and eat it. This surprised the dark form of Peach as Twilight Link then jumped and raised the Master sword above his head.

"Yoshi! Yoshi! (Link! Don't hold anything back!)" Yoshi said determinedly.

Twilight Link let out a yell as he swung his sword downward and slammed it against the fake Peach! In one, powerful strike, Twilight Link was able to cut down the fake! He landed before her as she fell to the ground and transformed into a trophy.

"That should be it" Twilight Link said in relief as he faced her.

She was covered in darkness as Yoshi joined his side.