Episode 2: Two Villains are Enough

(Yes! I got this done! I really wanted to finish this before the weekend! I love this idea so much, and I cannot wait to share it with all of you! Though, I do love a good villain. A hero is a hero, but everyone loves a good villain. And what better villains than Boswer and Ganondorf?! I'm also going to update that rooster. I think we need to add another villain. Enjoy!)

            The creator of the tournament wanted to be fair. After all, it is not every day a being of ultimate power is able to bring in many heroes to clash in a fun tournament. The being also invited the best villains to it. Outside of the mansion and a bit of distance away, stood two figures.

"So, this is the fight we were invited to. I've been told that this version of Link isn't the one I've fought before. This should make things interesting. Don't you agree, Bowser?" a dark voice asked as he turned to his partner who was watching from a distance too.

"I don't know, but the Mario I usually fight is still here along with his brother, the gorilla, the lizard, and the princess I want so bad! This time, I'll crush him! Then, I'll finally get Peach to myself, Ganondorf!" Bowser roared back to him.

Bowser is the king of a the Koopas and other villain creatures in the Mushroom Kingdom. He's even the father to his own son. Bowser has fought Mario more times than anyone can count! He's also kidnapped Princess Peach more times than anyone can count. Bowser fights with fire and incredible strength! He can even make himself bigger and scarier!

The Koopa King has his spiky shell on his back and his fluffy red hair. His emerald eyes shined with determination as he slowly marched towards the mansion with every intent on beating Mario.

Next to him is Ganondorf. He holds the Triforce of Power and is from a different timeline than the Link in the story. He is from the era where time could branch off in three different eras depending on how his Link wins. Though, Ganondorf is still very powerful. He wields a sword, has superior strength, and has the ability to transform into his true form.

The Pig King has dark skin and is wearing traditional, warrior Gerudo armor. He has red hair and strong boots and has his sword in his scabbard. His red cape flowing behind him as he pondered his plan to bring Link down along with the other heroic fighters from different worlds.

Although the being was unaware of their true intentions, the being still had every intention of carrying out the event. The heroes had gathered in the living room and were trying to get to know each other until the doors to the mansion opened to reveal the two villains. Mario was tense as Link grabbed the hilt of the Master Sword on his back.

"Who are they?" Yellow whispered to Green and Samus.

"From their reaction, I can tell they aren't friendly. I believe that those two are what we should consider as villains or enemies" Samus answered as Green and Yellow remained alert.

Ganondorf was the first to speak when his gaze fell on Link, "Ah, the Hero of Time. Nice to see you again. Did you save Hyrule?"

Link growled as Mario held his fists up against Bowser.

"Ah! Mario! Are you here to actually fight me? Ha! It won't be a fight!" Bowser mocked as he chuckled at the red plumber.

They glared at each other until Yellow and Pika stepped between them.

"Hang on! We were all given an invitation to come here and fight in the tournament! We are not fighting inside the house!" Yellow said as bravely as she could with Pika sparking a few times.

Mario sighed and nodded his head. He shook his head and stepped out to Bowser. Then, Mario held out his hand to Bowser with a genuine smile on his face. Bowser was surprised along with Luigi, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi. Everyone else waited as Bowser even raised a brow at Mario's gesture. Though, the Koopa King turned away and used his tail to snap Mario's hand away! Yellow jumped away as Pika lunged to shock the Koopa. Though, Yellow was able to grab the electric mouse before he shocked the Koopa. However, she wasn't fast enough to let the mouse go, because he ended up shocking her!