In which Taiju gets a lecture

(Y/n)'s POV:

It was literally early in the morning when the commotion happened. A roar made me got up, alarmed.

"What the fuck man! Let go of him! You're going to rip his fucking arm off!" The voice of Takeomi boomed throughout the entire house.

"Break his tail, Hakkai! Just like how I broke yours!" Rindou shamelessly cheered.

"Really Rindou.." Angry commented in disappointment.

"Oi! Stop it! You'll break the TV damnit!" Kisaki yelled in frustration.

The moment I reached the crime scene. I saw Hakkai with a bleeding arm, putting Local whore in a choke hold despite the one being pinned down, "I'll show you who's a real fucking man!" Hakkai passionately exclaimed to whatever the Local whore just said.

The girls, Takemichi, the Mizo mid crew and Mitsuya, who covers his sister's eyes, watch in concern for Hakkai.

Draken, Sanzu, Kisaki, Koko, Kakuchou, Takeomi and Shinichiro were angry at the fact that this even occurred in the first place. Takeomi and Draken visibly sigh.

Mikey who had an arm over Izana's shoulders, cheered on along with Baji, Kazutora, Smiley, Ran, Rindou and Hanma. They were clearly encouraging the fight with how loud they are. Their tail seemingly swishing in synch. I deadpanned at them specifically.

Chifuyu, Angry, Senju, Inui, Wakasa, Mucho and Benkei looked like they were conflicted. As if they don't know whether to stop the fight or to participate in the hype. Is it me or does Angry looked agitated more than usual.

South was obviously enjoying this waaaay too much. I could tell by the way how he looked like an overexcited dog who's about to go on a walk with their favorite human.

I felt a weight on my shoulders. I look over to see Manjiro in his cat form, meowing at me, "Speaking of the devil, I was wondering where you've been, but here you are." he meows again as if saying and here I am. I briefly scratch under his chin before making my way to the commotion.

I casually walk to the local whore and pick him up by the scruff which immediately stops his movement. This simple action of mine halt any noises and was replaced by silence. "Now, I wonder who started this cat fight? Who started throwing paws first, hm?"

Almost immediately everyone pointed at the Local whore.

He loudly growl in response which made me pull him up so we could face each other, "Hey! Why're you growling?! You fucking started this! Take responsibility for it!" he fiercely glares as he growls once more. I look at Kisaki for help and help he did, "He's my little brother. I have the right to teach him about fucking respect."

I look back at the whore incredulously. I can't believe what came out of this man's mouth. The fucking audacity of this bitch. "Respect? Respect?! Who are you to teach him respect when you don't even respect him?! He's your god damn little brother! Same goes for Yuzuha!" he then somehow manages to swipe at me but I effortlessly dodged it. That action caused Manjiro to jump down from my shoulders. In that moment, I let go of him but I opted to quickly regained ahold on him by pinning him down by the neck. He obviously struggles but either way, his attempt were futile. "The role of an older sibling is to be a role model to their little siblings. You're supposed to be a good example to them, but instead you proven yourself to be an asshole. If you think that's love, then you're mental." 

I took a deep breath, "You're fucking lucky to have them as your little siblings. They're so lovely that despite your abuse they chose to be good. If reincarnation exist, then I'd take your place any time." I slightly squeeze his neck harder, "I'm letting you off easy this time. If we were to meet under different circumstance, I can't promise I'd beat you half to death." with that I release him.

I expected him to throw a fuss, but he didn't. Although he still threw me a dirty look before walking away to hide himself.

Takeomi stood in front of me as he reach a hand out to my cheek, "Are you feeling ok?" I weakly chuckled, "A little tired." Takeomi then softly bring me into his warm embrace and I let myself sink into the warmth, feeling myself getting drowsy.

"Takeomi, go bring (y/n) back upstairs, she deserve the sleep. The rest of us got it from here." Shinichiro usher Takeomi to go ahead which he did. He picked me up bridal style and begin heading upstairs. 

3dr person POV:

Manjiro was going to go after them but Wakasa swiftly picked him up. Manjiro pouted angrily and hiss at Wakasa. Wakasa blankly stared at him with a shrug.

.

.

Once Takeomi reached inside (y/n)'s room, he gently place her on the bed and tuck her in before kissing her forehead. As he turn to leave her to rest, (y/n) reached out and grab his wrist. Takeomi looked back in surprise. (Y/n), in her sleepy state, call out to him, "Stay with me, please Takeomi. Just until I fall asleep." 

How can he refuse her request. He softly sigh before he took a seat next to her, "As you wish, my lady." his comment earned him a satisfying giggle from her.

"Takeomi." he hums in acknowledgement, "Can I have a kiss?" Takeomi blinks in surprise before he chuckle and leans down leaving an inch in-between, "Of course, my lady." then he close the gap in a soft and sweet kiss.

After the kiss, (y/n) gave him a sheepish smile. Takeomi caress her head, "Sleep now, (y/n). You'll need it."

As promised, Takeomi stayed until (y/n) fell asleep. Once he knew that she was out, he gave her forehead one last kiss before leaving her room.

(Y/n) slept for the entire day.

And the others downstairs were glad that none of the newcomers decided to act up. Therefore, it was a peaceful day.