Other side of the story pt. 6 : Catnip

Chifuyu's POV:

"Ayt Jason, take care of them while we're gone." (Y/n) told Jason as she puts on her shoes. "I gotchu." Jason said pounding a fist to his chest where the heart is. Then, (y/n) and him did their handshake. After that, she left along with her father.

I pout.

I wish I am a human. I also want to do a handshake with (y/n)! No, I want to even be able to properly interact with her!

"You good Chifuyu?" Baji's voice snapped me out of my inner dialogue as I now look at him nodding my head once, "I'm good. Nothing to worry about." Baji shrugs, "If you say so." Then, Baji let's out a yelp due to Mikey belly flopping on Baji's back, "Bajiii carry me, I'm tired!" Baji attempt to shake him off, "Mikey, you're not a kid anymore!" Soon the dispute comes to an end when Draken came, casually picks up Mikey by the scruff of his neck and left.

"Y'all, I got something special for you.~" our attention turned to him as Jason crouch in the middle of the living room and from his pocket he pulled out.....catnip?! "Uuuh, guys I think it's best if we don't-" my words gets cut off by an excited Mikey, "Are those snacks?!" he said as he dashes towards Jason. The others went as well to check it out. "-do it...." I finally finished my sentence.

"What's that I wonder?" Hina wonders as she and Emma start making their way there.

No! They can't go there!

I quickly dash and then block their way "Wait Hina, Emma! Don't get close to it!" Emma tilts her head, "Huh? But Jason is only giving us snack." I shake my head, "It's not snack, it's catnip." Emma repeats the word, "Catnip.."

"It's best if you listen to him, Hina." My eyes narrow as I stare behind the girls to the person sitting far from the others, "Kisaki." I muttered his name in disdain.

"How did you know it was catnip?"

"I simply had seen it before. Don't take me for a fool."

"I know you're not."

There was tense silence and it was soon broken by Hina, "Okay, we won't get close." I look at her in astonishment, "Huh?" Hina then softly smile, "Well, seeing you getting all worried for us and plus with Kisaki advising that we shouldn't. I believe it's the best course of action!" I look at Kisaki, who looks to the side. I remember what Takemichi told me.

"Let's just say, he's changing for the better."

For the better huh? I'm gonna be honest, I've seen some slight changes in his behaviour, like how his attention is now redirected to (y/n). I'm sure he won't admit it but even if he doesn't say it, I can tell that he'd subtly ask (y/n) for affection. Plus, some of the the things he says now feels more like helpful tips. Afterall, I've been observing him ever since Takemichi quoted that. The only one thing that never change is his stupid grumpy face.

"Although." Hina started. I blink, "Although?" I repeated. "It seems like Yuzuha isn't so lucky." she finished ending it with a nervous laugh. My eyes widen as I look back to see what happened to Yuzuha.

"FIGHT ME TAIJU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! I SWEAR TO THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN THAT I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OFF!!!" Yuzuha screeches as she flails around.

It was too late.

"Oh my god! Ken-chin are you seeing this shit?! There are so many flying Taiyaki!" Mikey said as his eyes following nothing in the air.

Draken is rolling on the floor.

"Waaaaaah!! I'm sorry Naotooooo!" Takemichi cries as he hugs the leg of the chair. "Partner..." I muttered. "Why did he mentioned my brother?" Hina wonders as she tilts her head. "I sometime wonder how in the fuck he still manage this far..." I heard Kisaki said probably to himself.