Other side of the story pt. 5 : A sudden unexpected revelation

3dr person POV:

Today's the day. After two weeks of suffering without any cuddles and kisses. They can finally get to experience it once more.

As soon as (y/n) opens her door, Mikey immediately leaps into her arms, surprising her and start giving his morning kisses. "Good morning, (y/n)-chin!" Mikey said and she giggles, "Man, I actually miss this part of my morning." then she pecks him on his forehead, "Good morning to you too, Bolt!" She then puts Mikey down and goes to the bathroom to start her morning routine.

Mikey walks into the living room clearly happy. "Looks like we got one happy boy." Baji commented as he bound up to Mikey. "Of course I'm happy! Today marks the end of our punishment afterall!"

Right. They almost forgot about that.

They then see (y/n)'s dad making his way to the kitchen and grab himself a cup of coffee. A moment later, (y/n) makes her way to the living room, all dressed up while carrying a box. "Looks like we're visiting the vet again." Ran said as he approach her. She take notice of him, "Hey Mario! You look pretty eager today!" she scoop him up and nuzzle against his cheek. "Eager to see you.~" Ran said but unfortunately she doesn't understand. "Oi, don't hog her all for yourself." Hanma said with irk. "What're you going to do?~" Ran taunts as he stare Hanma down to which Hanma returns it with a death stare of his own. "Eyy! Godzilla! Nice to see you too buddy!" she greets as she kneels down to then kiss Hanma on top of his head. Hanma with a smirk reach up and lick at the corner of her lip then he side glance at Mikey who saw everything.

(Y/n) goes ahead and greeted everyone with cuddles and kisses.

When Izana saw her coming towards him, he expected that same dreadful treatment she gave to other but then, he was surprised when she only gave a pat to his head with a soft smile, "Mornin' Mr. Fluff." then she promptly move on to Kakuchou. He watched as she showers Kakuchou with affection and he saw how Kakuchou seemingly just melts into her hands. He suddenly felt it again. A twinge in his chest. Izana knows, he knows he wants it as well. He slowly can't deny it any longer. He crave for her affection.

"(Y/n). You're going somewhere?"
(Y/n)'s dad asked as she swiftly place them into the box. "Yep. I'm bringing them to the vet for a checkup, especially Smiley and Blueberry." she said as reach in to pet both of them. At this point, Hakkai have gotten used to it. Hanma then decided to take his usual spot on her shoulders.

"Are you going anywhere else after that?"

"No. Why?"

"...I have something important to discuss with you, sweetiepie."

"Oh, alright. Then, imma see you in a bit. I'll say hi to Mr. Darius for you!"

And then they're on their way to the vet.

"I'm glad you'll be okay from now on Smiley!" Takemichi said with relief in his eyes. "True but full recovery will still take sometime." Smiley said, his smile unchanging. "I'll have a crooked tail for the rest of my life though." Hakkai said a bit dejected but Yuzuha quickly comforts him, "Don't worry Hakkai! It actually make you look even more adorable to be frank!" Hakkai's face flushed,
"W-what?! Y-you're joking!" Hina then joins in, "But she's not wrong! It does look cute!" Hakkai tries to make himself smaller. He may be used to
(y/n) but not Hina or Emma yet. "Yeah! Even (y/n) said it was adorable!" Hakkai now burries his head in his paws. "This is some scary next level torture." Chifuyu said as Takemichi nervously laugh. Takemichi saw Kisaki just chilling beside Hanma, so he decide to visit his former enemy. Hanma sees him approaching and quirks a brow, "Oh? What's the crybaby doing here I wonder?~" Kisaki walks up to Takemichi, "Takemichi." Takemichi nods in acknowledgement, "Kisaki, how's your injury?" There's a short silence before he answer, "Healed up without a scar. Thanks to her." Kisaki said as he glance at (y/n) who's taking out Koko out of the box.

In a short amount of time, she's manage to make him feel...like any other human. She treated him as if she had known him forever even if he's a cat.

"Did yours fully recover?" Kisaki ask without looking at Takemichi, who smile from his question, "It healed a lot better than I thought. She truly did a very good job taking care of us all!" Hanma then jumps into the conversation, "You guys are friends? Let me be your friend as well then!~" he sais as he then puts a paw on both of their back.

"So! Dad!" (Y/n)'s loud voice brought all attention to the both of them. "What is it that you want to discuss?"

"(Y/n).."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're adopted."

The sudden news made everyone's eyes widen. She's what?!

Izana can't believe his ears. They aren't blood related? This whole time?!

They all watch as (y/n) stays quiet for a little too long. They can see that her dad's getting restless.

Then her mouth open.