You are my what now?

Really short chapter but the next one would be longer than this.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Ayt y'all, I'm off to work! Don't break anything!" I exclaimed. "C'mon (y/n), we aren't kids." Draken deadpanned at the kitchen counter with Mikey munching on some food, his ears slightly flaps in delight. I squint at Draken, "Don't think me and my readers still haven't forgot about THAT chapter, Drake."

"Readers?" Mikey mouthfully said.

"Drake?" Draken question with a quirk brow while the other seem to be stifling their laugh.

" Yeah, by the way don't forget to say hi to them. They're reading this as we speak." I said as I briefly looked at you guys and wiggle my eyebrows.

"Wha-"

"Anywaybye!" I hurriedly said at the end before closing the door.

.

.

"Oh (y/n) you're finally here." my coworker said as soon as I got there. "Finally? Was there something important you needed to tell me?" I said as walk passed her to head towards the locker room whilst she follows me, "Have you heard? Our boss step down from his position and currently someone else has taken over the café business." I whirl around with widen eyes, "What? When?" My coworker eyes glance upward in thought, "Hmmm, he contacted me about it this morning. Also, apparently, we'll be meeting our new boss as well soon."

Huh, I wonder who it will be.

.

.

"........What...the actual...fuck."

It was the end of the shift and it was during that time that our new boss decided to show up. And guess who I am staring in disbelief presently.

Yep, that's right, Kokonoi.

But wait! There's more! Behind him stood Takemichi, the girls and Chifuyu. They were all wearing some kind of hat.

"Hello boss! It's great to finally meet our new boss in person!" my coworker greeted meanwhile I still looked at them, jaw dropping to the floor. My brain tried its best to make some kind of connection but it was failing miserably. Just how did Koko became my new boss?!

"The pleasure is mine." Koko replied with a closed eye smile and continues on, "It was unfortunate that the previous owner had to step down due to health reasons but it seems like this place still manage well on its own with just the two of you."

"Thank you very much!" my coworker beamed. "You both had done well till now but while I was looking over the business in general, I felt like it was lacking in manpower. So, I've had hired a couple of new workers and from today onwards they'll be a part of the team." Koko then gesture to the new "workers" as they approach the both of you. Then they stood side by side in a line formation.

"Hello! I'm Tachibana Hinata!"

"Hanagaki Takemichi-desu!"

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu."

"Sano Emma. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, my name is Shiba Yuzuha."

"We'll be looking forward to working with you!" they simultaneously said whilst bowing at 90º.

"We're looking forward to working with you as well!" my coworker said.

"Ahahaha yaaaahaha." unfortunately, my voice came out a bit too robotic but I'm glad that my coworker doesn't to caught on it.

Thus, the shift ends with my "cats" helping us put things away and me, who'll have a talk with them very soon tonight.