!!!!

Btw y'all, I did a little research about spiderman healing speed and damn did I inaccurately portrayed it here. Apparently their healing factor allows them to heal up pretty much any wounds overnight or in a span of 8 hours (ex: bullet wounds). It's too late to change it now, I mean I can but that's gonna be quite some time. Plus, I like how it developed the story anyways. So, from here on out, you might notice that (y/n) heals faster than before or more like her wounds disappeared the very next chapter.

Jason's POV:

"Jason, (y/n) usually comes over for your birthday doesn't she? What happened this time around? Did you both fought?" my mom's voice snapped me out of my stupor as I look at her worried face as well as my father's. I put on a fake smile, "A-Ah no, she's just really busy at the moment but she invited me over once she's done." a look of relief painted my mom's face, "Is that so? You got me worried there since the both of always look forward to each other's birthday." my father pat me on the shoulder, "Just don't drink too much." my father reminds me for who knows how many times, "I get it Dad. I know how to control myself." my father slightly shake his head along with a soft exhale before he proceed to ruffle my head, "Happy birthday, Jason." he then left to the living room. I hear my mom's chair screeched and soon I felt a warm sensation on my cheek which made me unconsciously close my eyes, "Happy birthday to you Jason." she too follows my father, "Thanks mom, Dad."

Smile now gone as a solemn one replace it, I look down to my lap. Then, I felt something's soft brush against my bare calves along with a rigorous panting. It was Buddy. He lay his head on my lap as he stare up at me, I rub his head with both hands and then kiss him on the top of his head, "Wanna go out to the park?" at my words, Buddy became jumpy as he bounce around in excitement whilst also barking here and there. I chuckle as I get up from the chair and went to get change. After I'm done changing, I grab my keys as I put on my shoes and unlock the door, "C'mon Buddy!" at my calling, Buddy bound his way out of the door and once we were both out, I close and locked the door.

.

.

My walk to the park was as normal as it gets, with the addition of Buddy of course. I'm pretty glad that Buddy is that type of dog that doesn't go off running somewhere unknow without a leash. You'd expect he'd run off due to his very bouncy and energetic energy, but on the contrary he very adamant towards people he's not personally close to, so he'd always stick close to me. Though, from time to time, he would run off to greet other dogs or animals. And so far, it has only happened with animals.

I sat on a nearby bench as I watch Buddy play with other dogs present in the park. It's pretty nice today, I'm here, I got the sun and nice breeze. Just alone with my thoughts- "Hey Jason."

"God damnit!" I cursed at whoever that just ruined my peaceful moment, only to be met with Kisaki and Izana, "What. What's wrong?" Kisaki asked with a deadpanned look to which I pout and shrug off the previous comment, "Nothing." I sense a presence sit beside me on the bench, "We can tell you want some alone time." I heard Izana said and then the silence overtook the conversation as we stare ahead. "Y'know." I started, "Do you ever stop and think about how this is-"

"All the time." I was cut off by Kisaki, who leaned over the backrest of the bench with his forearms propping on it for support, "All the time, Jason. I can never stop thinking." I look at Kisaki with a questioning look, "Do you even know what I was about to say?" Kisaki push his glasses up, a dramatic glare shone on it, "Of course, it's about (y/n), isn't it?" I gasp.

.

.

.

.