Summertime baby!

(y/n)'s POV:

Finally, summer vacation. My sweet freedom.

My dad decided we should take a field trip and rented a small beach house that has a pool in the backyard for two days.

"FREEDOM!!" I yelled as I jump into the pool without a care for my clothes, I resurface while letting out a sound of content. "Sweetiepie, you shouldn't swim with your clothes still on." my dad scolded, "But dad, it's stupid hot today!" I childishly whine as I swim my way to the edge and  rest my arms on it, "Well at least change into your-" my dad was cut off by Jason in his swim trunk, who jumps in, "CANON BALL!!" soon there's a big splash which also hit me and soon Jason resurface with a big grin, "Now this is what I'm talkin' about!" I look at my dad to see him shake his head with a smile, "Y'know what, it's summer vacation. You guys go ahead and do whatever pleases you." a smile make its way to my face, "We will dad!" he gives a thumbs up with a wink before he ventures back inside and as he does so, I see some of my cats coming through, notably Molly, Taro and Blueberry, who are coming my way.

Molly immediately start nipping at my ear to which I pull away from the ticklish sensation, "Molly! What was that for?" I pout and she meows. Then, Taro comes and lick my other ear which cause me to hold it with a red face, "Aw c'mon Taro! Not you too!" he only meows and paw at my clothes, "I think they want you to do something with your clothes." Jason said as he swim up beside me. Then, Blueberry proceed to pull me by the collar, signaling that he wants me to get out of there.

I take a moment to think, then my dad came into mind, "Ah! You guys want me to change?" they all simultaneously meow. I begin making my way out of the pool as my clothes stick onto me, showing my physique, "Welp, I guess it's time for me to change. Although I don't exactly mind swimming in these."

Before I go and change I briefly glance at Jason and notice something, "Holy shit have you been working out?" Jason smugly smile as he puff his chest out, "Heck ya! Always! Check out these guns!" he then flex his bicep. I scoff, "You have guns for biceps? Pshh check out these bazooka." I then flex my bicep. "Amateurs!" I turn around to see my dad, who's now in his swim trunk and wearing a tank top, "Ho? What was that?" I said with a raised brow and playful smile. My dad huffs, "I said you all are amateurs! Guns? Bazooka? Oh please kids. Yours can't compare to these nuclear bombs!" then he proceeds to flex his biceps to which spark Jason's competitiveness, "Don't think you can beat me in a pose off, Mr. Parker." Jason said as he gets out of the pool. My dad smirk and exclaim, "Oh, so you dare challenge me jeune homme. Then prove to me that you can beat me with your youthfulness against this dad bod!" Soon they start to have an intense pose off contest.

I sweatdrop but let them do their own thing as I went to change into my swimsuit. I originally wanted to pack a cute bikini but since I knew my dad was gonna be there, I don't want him to question about the scars I have, especially the bullet scar. So, now I'm wearing a t-shirt rashguard along with a booty short swim shorts.

When I got back to the backyard, I see my dad and Jason panting, I approach them,  "You guys are tired? Why?" I asked the obvious even though I knew why. But y'know, why not? "Posing is a lot harder than it looks (y/n)." Jason said huffing with his hands on his hips while I hum with a lopsided smile, "Ya don't say." I felt something floofy rub against my leg, I look down to see Taro with Dragon beside him, "I guess you're happy now that I've change eh?" Taro meow. "So, who won?" I ask, looking back up at the two of them.

"Hmph! Your dad of course!"

"You're lying Mr. Parker, last I checked, I have a better side chest.-"

"Ha! Dream on Jason boy! It'll take you ten more years until you can match my level!"

"How about a draw since y'all were panting like dogs." I ended their dispute.