The dreaded exams, random topics and my cats are being weird

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy these chapters I've made for you!

Note: This is a long ass chapter btw.

(y/n)'s POV:

Sunday

I slap my cheeks to motivate myself, "C'MON (Y/N)! You got this! Just one more week! One. More. Fucking. WEEK!! And this can be all over! Freedom is near!" Then, I hear a knock on my bedroom door, I twist my chair around, "Come in!"

And guess who is it. Yep, that's right. It's the man! The myth! The legend! The Parker killer! YA BOI! Jaaasooooon Derulooooooo!!

"(Y/n), you should stop doing that. You're starting to freak me out." he said gesturing to my dramatic way of introducing him to air. "C'mon Jason, the readers needs to know who's comin' in and out of this place." I said as I gesture to you guys.

Jason stare in your direction in confusion, his eyes darting to many corners to see what I'm talking about but eventually he raise an unsure hand to greet anyways.

"So, what brings you to my humble abode?" I asked. He turns back to me, "I figured since you still might be awake at this time, I thought maybe we could do a sleepover as we study together." Jason said as he walks to the middle of my room, sits down and then pulls out his materials. I soon join him on the floor, bringing along my stuffs to the ground.

"Meow." I look at the doorway to see Snake, "Hey, Snake. Did Jason woke you up?" he simply walks up to me, crawls onto my lap then rub his head right at the hem of my hoodie, I figure he wants to chill in there so I slightly lift up my hoodie and soon he crawls inside. His little head then pokes out from the collar which made me silently giggle. I tilt my head down to give him a kiss and he lick at the corner of my lips before he snooze off.

"Ayt, so what do we study?" Jason asked. "We have a math exam tomorrow. Honestly, I'm glad that they allow us to bring our notes of the formula." I hand him a piece of paper, "I copy these off the internet to practice, so here."

We spent the night reviewing math formulas and getting distracted at tge same time and during the process Mario and Luigi later came to visit. Eventually, we all fell asleep on the floor at around 3 in the morning with Mario sleeping beside my neck snuggling with Luigi.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday

Morning came and I was awaken by something wet on my face from all different directions. As my eyes opened, I turn my head to the side and my eyes are greeted by Mario and Luigi, "Good morning to you too buddies." A soft meow was heard which brings a tired smile on my face as I lift my head up to look at Snake, "Hey there sleepyhead." and then I proceed to kiss his forehead. I then felt a pressure on my shoulder and soon Mario's head appears, he nuzzle against my cheek emitting a tired giggle from me. After that, I felt a nudge to my hand and I concluded that Luigi wanted me to pet him, so I gladly did.

Awhile later, as much as I wanted to bask in this euphoria, I have to go to school for the exam. "Alright guys, as much as I want to stay here in drown in your affections, I gotta go." I said as I sit up and gently take Snake out of my hoodie. They meow and rub themselves against me while I check the time on my phone only for my eyes to widen, "FUCK!" My loud voice made my cats jump but I have no time to worry about that as I quickly make my way towards Jason and roughly smack his shoulder, "JASON, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Jason immediately sits upright, "I SWEAR I DIDN'T EAT THE CHEESE STICK!-"

"JASON!" I said. "...Huh?" he replied looking at me with half lidded eyes. "WE'RE FUCKING LATE!!" I said as I show him the time, Jason's eyes snaps wide open, "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ALARM?!" I quickly went and hastily put on a random sweatpants, "WE FORGOT TO PUT THE ALARM!"