A brief dive into the past

(y/n)'s POV:

"So-" I said as I sit down on the couch beside Jason, "-what do you want to ask?" Jason took a deep breath, "Do you lay eggs?" I stare at him dumbfounded, the question did not process in my brain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?"

"Do you lay eggs?"

"No."

"Did you get a girlfriend? Or boyfriend?"

"....No."

"Do you ever get free food for being a super hero?"

"Lol I wish but no."

"Are your webs edible?"

I gave him a weird look, "No."

"Can you eat insects?"

"NO."

"Can you shoot webs out of your ass but you made shooters for your hands to be more appealing?"

"What the fuck Jason no!"

Jason opened his mouth to ask another question but I stop him right there, "Jason." Then I said as I clap with every words, "Ask. An. Actual. Questions......Please." Jason laugh, "Sorry, hehe, I just wanted to mess with ya BUT they were still genuine questions but alright here's an actual question......When did this exactly happen?"

I took a moment to think, "It started... around last year...after summer vacation." I look at Jason, "Do you remember that time during science class? We had a special visitors, they were talking about the radioactive spider." Jason rubs his chin in thought as I wait for his answer, "Hmmm.....Oh! Yeah yeah! I remember! Everybody freaked out because the spider suddenly went missing!" I snap a finger at him, "Yeeeeah! I remembered that part! To be honest that shit was hilarious." We both crack at the memory, "They were all like "Nope, not today. Nah ah." and yeeted out of the class." I then added one myself, "Bruh, even the teacher was like "Okay everyone class is over y'all can go home now, bye!" *Wheeze*" Jason slaps his knee, "I know right?! Oh yeah! And Brandon also tripped on his way out." We were both dying from laughter, "Nah nah, the best one was when we were the only one left in the classroom and then you said "This is fine." like bro what the fuck." After I said that I grab his shoulder whilst the both of us still dying from laughter.

We ended up laughing for a solid five minutes.

"Hahah, anyways we're off topic hehe." Both of us took a moment to recompose ourselves. It was then that I notice all of my cats were sitting around to listen in, "Look at that Jason they also want to hear a little story."

I then clear my throat, "Ahem, anyways, yeah it was around when the radioactive spider disappeared. It somehow clung onto my clothes and on my way home it bit me. Actually, I didn't even know at first, cause I thought it was just something sharp from my collar, it was normal too so I brushed it off, but oh boy for the rest of the day, I had a massive headache and fever as well. It sucks ass. The very next day I knew something wasn't right."

"How did you found that out?"

"At first it was the alarm, it was...louder than usual per se, then the doorknob which I accidentally broke and then the last straw was when the doorknob refuses to separate from my hand. Then suddenly my senses started going haywire." I then lift a finger up, remembering something, "Actually.... yeah that's right! I documented it. Hold up, lemme get my laptop."

Soon I came back with the laptop. Quickly opening it, I search for a folder called "Weird shit" and then finally found it. At this point all of my cats started to huddle up anywhere they can to see the screen, Mario and Luigi decided to take a seat on my shoulders, "Here it is, my little journey." then I clicked on the first video.