Other side of the story pt. 7 : Gang shit

3dr person POV:

A figure of a cat stood on top of the kitchen counter, "Alright everyone! Gather up cause we're having a meeting this instant!" Mikey's booming voice echoes through the room effectively catching everyone's attention.

Draken joins Mikey on the counter, "What's with the sudden meeting, Mikey?" Mikey grins at him, "You'll see, Ken-chin.~" Draken then grumbles, "Stop calling me by that stupid nickname." but Mikey ignore his statement. "Listen up! Since (Y/n)-chin was urgently call in for work, we're now left alone. So, on this rare occasion, I've decided that we should do something different today while she's gone." multiple mumbles could be heard. "And what would that be?" Hanma inquire. Mikey smirk, "We're heading out!"

Mikey is met with looks of surprise, "Going out? Is it even a good idea?" Mitsuya voice his opinion, "Actually, why not?~ It's getting boring anyways ever since we got back from the beach." Ran was in favor of Mikey's idea. "Yeah and honestly I want to move around more." Rindou also agree. "Let's do it! Haha! Seems exciting!" Smiley said bouncing up and down. Then others shares similar interests.

"But, how're we gonna even get out?" Inui asked the big question to which Mikey's smirk only grows wider. "That won't be a problem. Baji! Kazutora!"

On cue, they appear beside Mikey, "You called?" Mikey turn towards them, "You both know how to open a door right?" Kazutora chuckle while Baji grins, "Of course we do! We've open the door to (y/n) room many times! We've also open the door for you once remember?" Everyone looks at Mikey questionably. "C'mon! I just wanted to spent some time with her! What's wrong with that?!" Mikey then pouts.

"The (y/n) room invader trio." Inui bluntly state which cause the others to chuckle. "Oi! Why're you making it sound we're perverts?!" Baji yelled with a tick mark on his head. "Not gonna lie, it does seem that way.~" Hanma tease. "Says the guy who always sniffs up at (y/n)'s neck-" Mikey cuts Kazutora off, "Alright enough everyone. We're supposed to have fun today. So, with that said, this concludes our meeting. Now then, let's go!"

Mikey hops off the counter with Draken following shortly after and then Baji and Kazutora. The others follows them towards the front door.

Mikey gesture the door with his head, "Alright, do your thing Baji, Kazutora." Kazutora stand on his legs as his paws rest on thr door while Baji stand on his shoulders and skillfully unlock and open the door. "Wow! Baji that's awesome!" Takemichi exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes. Baji proudly huffs, "There's nothing I can't do."

"Except for school." Kazutora promptly said with a straight face. "Oi! You weren't supposed to say that Kazutora!" a tick mark appears on Baji's head.

Mikey walk pass them and now stands in the hallway, he turns to look back at them with a grin, "This is it everyone! Onward Toman, Tenjiku!" Mikey immediately sprint down the hallway.

"Oi Mikey! Don't go running off on your own!" Draken yells as he run after Mikey while being followed by Baji and Kazutora.

"To the outside world!" Smiley exclaimed in delight as he and Angry run out of the apartment.

"Oi! Wait for us!" Hakkai yells going after them. Mitsuya shook his head with a small smile then follow after Hakkai.

"Now this is getting exciting!~" Hanma said quickly joining in.

"Come on Kakuchou." Kakuchou nod as he then runs alongside Izana.

"Aw, don't leave us here all by ourselves!~" Ran said galloping after the others with Rindou not far behind.

"Yare yare.~ (Y/n)'s gonna get a handful." Koko commented. "I feel bad for her." Inui added as they both leisurely jog down the hallway.

"I wonder if we'll find any catnip." Sanzu wonders out loud and then joins the others.

Now the only one left were Kisaki, Chifuyu and Takemichi. "Let's catch up to them partner." Chifuyu walk towards the door but then stopped because he noticed that Takemichi wasn't coming, when he looks back, he saw Takemichi waiting on Kisaki. "You coming Kisaki?" Takemichi asked.

For the first time, Kisaki doesn't know if he's even welcome anymore now that he let go of his plans. The feeling just isn't quite the same as before. And he knows that the majority of them doesn't like him which is understandable. The only reason why he end up participating in most of the activities was because (y/n) was there when it happened but now that she's gone. Can he still do that?

Takemichi briefly glance at Chifuyu and in that short moment was all it took for Chifuyu to nod his head. Takemichi softly smiles at that and turns back to Kisaki, "It's ok, Kisaki. It'll be fun! And I'm sure the others would like it if you come as well."

Kisaki wasn't sure but he wants to believe his words, "That wasn't what I was concerned about anyways." Kisaki begin walking out of the door.

Takemichi smiles as he too follows him out. When they were all in the hallway, Takemichi suddenly face the door. He can't leave the door open. "What's wrong Takemichi?" Takemichi look behind to see Chifuyu and Kisaki, "Ah! W-Well it's just I think it's better if we close the door to her apartment you know?" Kisaki then approaches him, "Then let's get it done quickly or else we won't catch up."

And so for the next minute, they struggle to close the door.

Everybody's head turn as they stare in wonder, curiosity and confusion at the group of cats running together out the apartment building and down the street.

"C'mon! You guys are slow!" Mikey shouts. "Well you're the one running too fast dipshit!" Draken yells back as he was then run pass by Smiley who easily caught up and is now just right behind Mikey.

Mikey then runs up a wall and jumps over a fence and when he landed he looks back with a smug face. "He sure loves to show off doesn't he?" Smiley said with his never changing smile as he too follows Mikey's lead and jumps over the fence. Draken easily made it as well.

Hanma, the Haitanis, Baji and Kazutora added some flair as they leap over the fence.

The others made it with no problem and then we got Takemichi and Kisaki. Well, they made it, but not without almost dying.

Some laughs as they ran pass people's feet effectively startling them. Then, they easily jump over a large gap, landing gracefully as they continue their way to wherever they may end up.

They're now all running through an open field near a park.

Baji saw some birds and decided to run through to scare all of them as he cackles with Chifuyu who accompanies him shortly after.

Mikey skid through the grass as he then roll in the grass and enjoying the sun but it was soon short lived when Draken pounce on him. They began to wrestle, it started as Draken scolding him but then it ended with them just playfully fighting each other and later Smiley joins in while Angry watches on the sideline.

Hanma looks down in a pond and he sees fishes, he promptly dove in. Ran looks down where Hanma just disappeared to but he was then pushed into the pond by Rindou. By the time Ran came back out, Rindou was still there staring blankly at Ran who then gave an eerie smile.

Koko and Inui were on top of a tree branch relaxing while Izana and Kakuchou was below them staying in the shade as they watch the scenery.

Kisaki and Takemichi were having a discussion, although it was mostly Takemichi who does the talking.

Kazutora and Hakkai attempt to hunt a squirrel to which they failed miserably. Mitsuya could only watch with a sweatdrop. Baji and Chifuyu soon joins in.

Sanzu explore his surrounding in search for catnip and in his little adventure he witnessed Hakkai getting stuck on a tree while Baji encourages him to get down, Ran trying to murder his little brother, Kisaki's ghost of a smile, Mikey who was still at it with Draken and Smiley, by far the most non chaotic were Angry, Kisaki, Takemichi, Koko, Inui, Izana and Kakuchou. After that, Sanzu blinks a couple of time, registering what the fuck just occur all at once before he resume searching for catnip.

Overall, they gotta admit, this is the most free they've ever been. They almost wish they don't turn back into humans.