A new piece to the puzzle, 90% more to go

Wow first double update in a while.

I'm lowkey having a brain fart because there are some many characters to write for. But hey, since y'all like long chapters, you'll probably see more it that in the future.

(y/n)'s POV:

I interchange my gaze from Mikey to the.......cat Mikey.

Two Mikey? Isn't this supposed to be a case of time traveling? Is it even still time travelling? What.....is going on?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And why me?! Author if I ever find you, you better be ready.  >:(

(Lmao you can't cause you're fictional)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, ranting aside. Back to business.

"......Geez, Mikey 2 do be looking grumpy as hell tho." I casually said to which I earn some looks that screamed if I had a death wish. Mikey 2 doesn't seem amuse and lounge an attack at me to which I simply stopped him by grabbing the scruff of neck midair, he continues to swipe at me. "He really reminded me of you Izana, when I first met you." I said as I then notice Mikey 2 stop his assault upon hearing Izana's name coming from my mouth. "Sorry." he apologized for some reason, I approach him, since he was still kneeling, with my free hand, I pat his head, "You don't need to apologize. I understand if you need time to warm up to me."

"Well..." Izana let's his words died there. Mikey 2 meows to which Izana's brow pinched together, "What do you mean I'm alive? I've always been alive."

Ok, this kind of conversation is not helping me understand anything!

"So, I am confusion. Why do we have Mikey here-" Jason point at the still gobsmacked Mikey, "-and another Mikey there-" he then gesture towards Mikey 2 currently in my grasp still, "-someone explain! What do you mean there's two?!" he finally finished while holding his head.- "And why a leopard?!"...ok now he's finished.

I took notice that Mikey 2 went limp all of a sudden. I reajusted my hold on him, which are now under his armpits and at arms length in case he decided to attack me again.

His eyes looked.....just like mine were before, ".....You've......went through a lot....... haven't you?" I softly said in a whispered manner along with a solemn look. His eyes peered at mine but there's no actual visible reaction.

I look around me as I rack my brain for a way to deal with this situation. Eventually, I walk towards the couch, sit on it and place Mikey 2 on the floor infront of me, "Alright, newcomers. It'll be best if you take a seat over here as well to discuss about this situation." the leopard looked at the black cat to which it nodded and soon the three black cats and white leopard sat alongside Mikey 2. Mikey 2 took notice of a black cat and his eyes widen as he meows, the black cat meows back. Mikey 2 is tearing up but then immediately put up a cold front again. I then see a white cat making its way over.

I guess that's all of them.

"I'll need translator for this. Kisaki." I said as I look at his direction, his cat ears perked up, "Yes?" I gesture to the newcomers with a small smile, "You mind?" he huffs before coming over and taking a seat beside me, then glance at me from the corner of his eye, "Not at all." he finally replied. "Ok. So! What are your names? Mine's (y/n) Parker. Nice to meet y'all." One by one they meowed.

Kisaki point at the leopard, "Imaushi Wakasa." then at the black cat with a scar, "Akashi Takeomi." then to another black burly looking cat, "Arashi Keizo." to the white cat, "Kawaragi Senju." finally to the last black cat, " and Sano Shinichiro. I believe I don't need to tell you who the blonde cat is."

"Isn't it?-" Inui started but then his words died.

"Sano Shinichiro?" I caught on as I then look over to Emma, Mikey and Izana, "He's your brother?" they nodded in response, "Our older brother." Emma added. I hummed.