Reintroduction

I was half asleep while writing this but I hope it's ok.

(y/n)'s POV:

I gently pushed Snake away while still staring at Jason alarmingly, "Jason, it's not what it looks like-" Jason promptly cuts me off with a look that tells me he wasn't convinced,"You said that the last time I caught you as spiderwoman. Who are these people first of all, why do they have ears on top of their head and a tail, which I find it very strange and finally why didn't you told me you were about to have an orgy?" Immediately after his questions, I cringe, "The fuck?! No! And they're my uuuh friends!"

"You have friends?" Jason quirk a brow. "It's not like you're any better." I shot back. "*Gasp* How dare you (y/n)." Jason said with a hand over his chest with an offended look. "How dare I how dare you." I nonchalantly said.

The room goes quiet for a moment.

"Okay but seriously. Who are these people?" Jason inquire with more seriousness this time. I then notice Mikey bouncing up to Jason and invading his personal space, "It's great to finally meet you face to face Jason." he said with a happy tone whilst his tail swish in a relaxing manner. "Dooo I know you?" Jason said eyeing Mikey suspiciously. "Yes and no!~" Mikey simply chirped.

I can tell he's just getting more confused like I did at first, so when he looked at me, I beckon him to come over as I get up. Snake also followed my action. Jason walks around Mikey and march my way, he grew uncomfortable as he passes by my cats who were eyeing him quite sharply.

"(Y/n), where the fuck did you find these furry weirdos?" Jason whispered yelled as soon as he got to me. "Oi! We heard that!" Dragon exclaimed. "But I'm technically not wrong! I mean look at you guys! Everybody would've thought the same!" Jason turns towards the source of the voice as he exasperatedly countered back. "Hah?! You're making fun of us?!" Diablo said as he took a step forward. "Maybe!" Jason said without hesitation. "I was sure we would be great buddies but I think that thought has changed." Venom said as he cracks his knuckles. "Come at me bro!" Jason said getting into a stance.

I smack the back of Jason's head, "Don't encourage it!" Jason turns back to me with a pout while rubbing where I smacked him earlier, "C'mon, that was my time to shine." I sigh as I proceed to sit on the kitchen counter, "Weird flex but ok." and soon Jason joins in as well.

I clap my hands together, "So! Jason, these people are uuuhm......my cats.... but as human now."

"Heya!~" Smiley exclaimed.

"Sup." Blueberry greeted.

"Pleasure to finally meet you Jason!" Velvet chirped.

"Nice to meet you!" Braveheart said with a smile.

"Sup weirdo." Godzilla said as he walks closer to rest his upper body on the kitchen counter while grinning at Jason. Oh that's definitely Godzilla alright.

Jason looks at them, then glanced at a grinning Hanma and then at me, "..........What?" he comically said it in a quick and sharp way. "Trust me. That was my reaction as well." I said as I pat Jason's shoulder. Then, I proceed to briefly explain their situation. "Oh shit, so are they like, time travelers? That's wicked."

"That's what I speculated as well." I said as I somewhat awkwardly pat Mikey who popped out of nowhere and rub his head against my arm with a pur while leaning against the kitchen counter.

"But why are they cats tho? I don't think traveling through time would morph you into a feline." Jason said as he slightly scooted closer to me to avoid the grinning Godzilla. "To be frank, neither them and I don't know how or why this happened but right now, the fact that they're back to normal, excluding the ears and tail, is the first step." Jason hummed in thought, "Still, I'm not quite convince that they're in fact human."