Other side of the story pt. 14 : Newcomers

3dr person POV:

After Jason left, South growls, "That cocky punk! I'll get him the next time I see him!" Manjiro was quick to step in, "You better watch your mouth unless you want to die." Manjiro threaten but South scoffs, "Real scary." he sarcastically said, "You talk big for someone who ran away from the fight, Mikey. You as well, Senju." he added. South's statement earned a look of confusion from Senju, "What do you mean ran away? We were there." South laughs, "There?! No one was there other than your pathetic minions! *laughs* the looks on their face were priceless, it's like they've just seen a ghost! Especially those three guys who you kept hanging out with." South maniacally grins as he eyed the gang in front of him, having the urge to pounce and tear something, "Without their leader, my gang happily tore them apart and as of now Brahman and Kanto Manji is under my control, so you better listen to me punks!" at the news, Senju's eyes widen in disbelief while Manjiro's brows furrowed, "That can't be...." Senju said almost in a whisper. 

"Heh! You better believe it!" South boasted.

A few of them took a moment to take in the new guests that unexpectedly arrived and while they were doing just that, South caught sight of Draken which immediately put him in a good mood, "Draken, so you are alive after all. Haha! Since it has come to this. Join me!" South exclaimed to which made Senju stand in front of Draken, "He nor we will bow down to you!" South raised a brow in amusement, "Oh? Since when did the invincible and unmatched Senju joined hands?" South inquired to no one in particular as he then smirk, "Why don't we let him decide for himself, hm?" as soon as he said that, South looks at Draken expectantly as does the others.

Draken intensely stare at South, ".......Who the fuck are you?"

Cue the gang struggles to hold in their laugh.

"Lmao, yeah, who the fuck are you man? Cougar? Yep yep, I can totally see that." Benkei bluntly stated with a shit-eating grin.

"Forgetting who I am already? Unless this is your way of declining my offer." South calmly said, although his eyes held a dangerous glint. Senju exasperatedly sigh as she looks into space as if she was in the office. She felt as if 10 years of her life has cut away from her lifespan as she was clearly done with South's bullshit. She miss (y/n) even more now. "Draken here is not from our time. We've said it before when we introduced you to Jason. Draken is from 2006, while you, or should I say us three deities, are from 2008." she simply explained.

"And your point?" South impatiently inquired to which Senju looks down in shame as she clenches her fists, ".....Draken...... was shot dead."

"What?" South aggravatedly asked after hearing the new information. But just as he asked that he quickly remembers a task he gave to some goons. He grit his teeth, "Those idiots!"

Emma noticed Shinichiro's thinking pose decided to address the elephant in the room. "What's on your mind, Shinichiro?" upon her inquiry, Shinichiro quickly express what he had been bothering in his mind, "Senju and Manjiro said that they were present during a fight." he then hold his chin, "But South said otherwise even though they all came from the same year....."

Mistuya's brows knitted together, having an idea of what Shinichiro is trying to explain. He tilt his head down towards his sisters still in his arms, "Luna, Mana......did anything happened while we were gone?" immediately after he asked, they started tearing up, "Mom *hic* told us...that you went missing *hic* y-your friends did too!" Luna manage to say before both of them broke down. "We went missing?" Inui inquired as his brows furrowed in thought. "She's telling the truth." a new voice spoke.

"Muhco?" Takemichi said when he felt him climb his way up to his shoulders, "After Tenjiku's ambush on Toman, almost every captain and vice captain from Toman suddenly disappeared, including some of the heavenly kings of Tenjiku. Both gangs were thrown onto a frenzy and soon accused each others for the disappearance of their leaders. And from then on...it was just....pure chaos..." he went silent after he finished that sentence. "I tried to manage the situation the best I can along with your groupie there Takemichi, but unfortunately, the flames were already too big to extinguish. In the end, all I could do was make sure no one ends up dead. Which...was easier said than done..." Mucho summarized everything before adding one last comment, "We looked all over for you guys. We thought they kidnaped you all." And then after looking for some time, here I am." 

After Mucho's side of the story they all ponder over the information the have been just provided with. Although, there was one thing that ran through their head.

Time still moved on, with or without them.

And the result had become disastrous.

Draken noticed Taiju making his way towards the front door along with the other members, "Oi, Shiba!"

"Yes?-"

"Not you."

"Oh."

Taiju stop in his track as he looks back menacingly, "What're you gonna do? Stop me?" Draken deapanned, "Duh." Draken's blunt statement made Izana cackle, "Well, actually, it's only right for him to do so. I mean, you're not seriously gonna go out looking like that, are you?" Izana added his own comment as he walk to stand beside Draken. "Mind your own business! If you lots won't help me fix this damn problem, then I'll find a way to return back to normal myself!" Taiju exclaimed. "In this case, good luck with that because the only way for you to turn back is through a kiss." Ran said while looking at his nails pretending like he has something on it, "That won't be hard-" South said but was cut off.

"From (y/n)." Yuzuha informed with crossed arms.

"That bitch again?"

"Taiju, please, shut the fuck up."

Mucho then asked the big question, "So? Where is she?"

Everybody went dead quiet as the room suddenly turns grim. The new guests can clearly see how downcasted they look at the simple mention of said girl.

"She's busy at the moment. She won't be back for a while so don't expect her to be here in a week or month." Smiley said all the while struggling to keep his signature smile intact. "Can you at least call-"

"Can you stop bringing her up!" the gang were shocked at Mikey's outburst. Mikey gritted his teeth before he bolt upstairs as Emma calls out to him but to no avail and they soon heard a door slammed shut. The silence overtake the room as everyone felt awkward all of a sudden, "*sigh*...Let's call it a day." Kakucho softly said, and before he walked away and face the newcomers, "If you have anymore questions, then leave it for tomorrow. We'd like some space for the moment." he too went upstairs.