Ch. 23 Making cookies for my love~

Cross felt bored. All he did was train today. What else could he do today?

Cross sighed as he headed over to the kitchen. Then...he smelled... fresh baked cookies? He entered the kitchen and saw Moon getting cookies out of the oven.

Moon noticed Cross and smiled at him. "Hi, Cross! Wanna bake some pastries with me?" Well, it would be rude of him to say no...

And so, Cross and Moon were now baking a pecan pie together.

"Alright, add the corn syrup..."

"Then the pecans,"

"Then add brown sugar,"

"Don't forget the melted butter!"

"Right. Now the eggs, and a pinch of salt!"

They then mixed, put the filling in the crust, then off in the oven it went. They washed the dishes and proceeded with their next pie: pumpkin!

They spent the day chatting of gossip and baking. After that, they sent their pastries to random places. Some appeared in the council's base. They made sure to leave a note.

Error recived some chocolate pies in his antivoid.

Ink got some crepes and French pastries.

Red got burnt food.  (PERVERT!)

lust recived a berry pie made with love.

Dream got a sunshine orange pie.

Blue got a blueberry cake

Reaper got some carrot cake.

And so on and so forth.

Eventually, the day was over, and Moon and Cross cleaned up the kitchen. They then headed over to bed.

"What a lovely day, today," Julie says, looking at the sunset. The sunset was beautiful.

However, her day will not go well today.  A golden portal opened. Moon froze. Has the council found her? A whip surrounded her, tying her up. She was then dragged through the portal.

Moon used her tendrils to quickly write a note saying "Help," and she was dragged through.

A skeleton with golden wings laugh, looking at his new "Sister"