Ch. 1 She couldn't take the pain

Julie sobbed while holding her necklace. It was the last thing she had of her baby sister, her mother took everything else so she wouldn't mourn any longer. She lost her baby sister in a car accident, and blamed herself ever since.

She couldn't take it any longer. She put on her purple hoodie and went outside and walked. And walked. And walked. Until she found was she was looking for. The bridge.

She jumper.

I'm sorry, Baby, but I just want to see you again.

She then blacked out. And woke up again. The sky was red. People were dead, dust was everywhere. In the distance, there was a Skeleton wearing yellow. Is that...dream sans? Julie thought to herself. The next thing she knew, Dream attacked her. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NIGHTMARE?" What the-? She was then hit, kicked, and nearly had her head split open if she hadn't dodged. She had to get out of there, and fast! Why did Dream think she was nightmare?

The next thing Julie knew, a portal appeared from under her. And she was sucked in.

She fell and fell and fell....

Until she landed softly on the ground. Turns out the tendrils turned into a pillow.

(Headcanon: the tendril can transform into whatever Julie desires)

Julie got up and walked about. The Place seemed...empty, like no one was there or was dead. Dust lied on the ground. Julie then thought...'Am I in the undertale multiverse? All these buildings look familiar, plus I just met Dream Sans...Oh, this is all so–'

Dodge right, now!

Suddenly, Julie moved her body to the left. A knife moved past by and struck a tree. Julie was being attacked.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Another skeleton? Why, that's new..."
Julie turned around, and her eyelights shrunk. "Killer Sans...?" So she wasn't dreaming after all...

Said Sans glared at her. The next thing she knew, he teleported in front of her and pinned her to the ground. "How do you know my name?" He asked glaring. Fear filled Julie's eyes. "I...it's complicated..." Killer!Sans only glared. "Yeah, well, you better start talking, or I'll just have to cut that pretty face of yours with my knife...You have five minutes... "

And so, Julie talked about the multiverse and how it worked, and that she was the guardian of negativity in a way, replacing the old one that died. She was attacked by the guardian's brother, the guardian of positivity, and had a portal opened under her and she appeared in Killer's au. She also explained the balance of positivity and negativity. Not to mention that she came from a universe where AUs were just entertainment.

Killer was quite shocked that there were more sanses in the multiverse, and that some were like him in a way. "There's are...others like me?" He asked Julie. "Yes, they are Dust!Sans and Horror!Sans, you all have similar things in common, #1 is that you were created by the creator to suffer for his own entertainment..." Killer was silent. And furious at the creator.  "The creator is souless, but uses there vials of paint to feel, his name is Ink,"

Killer finally spoke. "Can I kill him?" He asked. Julie sighs. "I...I don't know, he could be immortal for all I know..." Well, that was bad news for Killer. Killer sighed and got off Julie. He then offered his hand to help Julie up, and she took it. "Name." "Huh?" "What's your name?"  "Oh, it's Julie, but I'm thinking of going by...Moon," "Alright Moon, do you need a place to stay?" Was he...offering Moon a place to stay? "Um, yeah, why do you ask?" "Would you...like to stay with me in the old castle?" "You mean Asgore's old castle?" Killer nodded. "Oh, I would love too!" Moon then realized something. "Wait, what should I call you?" She asked. "Well, since I'm the sans in killertale, call me killer, ok?" Killer responded. Moon nodded, and the two of them headed off to their new home...

Meanwhile, a certain deity shouts in anger.