Ch. 17 Parallel Selves

"Any reports on that copycat version of me?"

"No boss."

"Where the hell could they be?! We looked everywhere!"

Nightmare yelled as he punched a wall, cracking it. It's been a month since he's last seen the other version of him, and he's getting ticked off. Just where could his doppelganger be?

Meanwhile, Killer, Dust and Horror have been getting nervous by the day. Their boss has been getting more and more aggressive.

And Smudge? Well, she's been in her room most of the time, since she hasn't had any duties lately. Smudge is Nightmare’s daughter, though he doesn't treat her like one. More like a weapon, despite Smudge being 7 years old.

Suddenly, a portal opened below Nightmare and his gang, aswell as Smudge, and they were pulled into who knows where.

Kelly was training some kids that wanted to be soldiers when she saw a portal open up in the sky. She told the kids to go to their parents while she checked the portal out.

5 people came out of the sky, 4 adults, and one child. They were all skeletons. Kelly used her holograph, a type of phone that a sans invented, and contacted the queen.

Nightmare groaned. He looked around. He noticed Smudge, and growled. Why must that brat be here?

The others got up aswell. "Keep your guard up. Who knows what brought us here,"

Moon was doing her queenly duties such as passing certain bills, making orders for the people like lowering taxes and such. She then recived a call from Kelly, who said that there were versions of her and her gang.

Moon then realized, the original Canon Nightmare was here.

"Miss Moon! You're back!" "Can you come play with us?"

Nightmare looked at the children with disgust and pushed them away. He then proceeded to look around the town.

He tried to attack, but was captured. Somehow, his magic couldn't work. Smudge was carefully handled, treated like a princess. Smudge nearly cried due to that.

The 5 of them were brought to the castle in the royal throne. There, Nightmare's doppelganger sat there. Except, she had boobs? How come he never reconized it before?

Moon was wearing a formal tight-fitting dress that showed her chubby body. She's proud of how she looked, so she proudly showed it. She wore a golden crown and had a beautiful necklace on.

 She wore a golden crown and had a beautiful necklace on

(A/n BE PROUD FOR HOW YOU LOOK, NO MATTER WHAT!)

"What are you doing in my kingdom?" Moon asked sternly. O!Killer spoke up. "We were sucked up by a portal, your highness."

Moon nodded. "I see, I can take you back to your multiverse, but on ONE condition. Let me have the little girl." Moon said.

"Take her then," Nightmare says. "She is no use to me."

Moon walked over to Nightmare and smiles. Then slaps him. "I was merely testing on how terrible of a father you are. And it seems you are the lowest of the low."

Moon turned to smudge, who started to cry. However, her aura is replaced with a stronger, lavender aura. It calmed her.

"Dear, I wish to adopt you." Smudge looked at Moon with shock. "I want to make you my daughter and heir to my throne. I will give you all the affection you never had, and make sure you're well taken care of. I understand if you–"

"Yes," Smudge said. "I would love to be adopted by you, your highness."

Moon giggles. "You can call me Mom, or mama, dear. I do not mind,"

Moon turned to Nightmare. "You, however, can call me Terror, you're worst enemy. I am sending you to dream, with magic-resistant cuffs on, and I'll make sure you'll pay for your crimes."

"But you said–!"

"I said I'll take you to your multiverse. Not your castle."

Moon opened her portal, and threw the bad sanses in.

Smudge fell to her knees. She was finally free. Moon hugged her. "Thank you...

Mom,"