Ch.22 Coronation Day

(Smudge's coronation dress)

Smudge felt very nervous. Today was the day she was going to be crowned princess. She looked up at her mother, who smiled.

"You're gonna do great, smudge." Moon said as she hugs her daughter.

A guard came in. "Your majesty, the ceremony is about to start." Moon gives the guard a nod. "Would you please escort us there?" She asks. The guard nods and the two royals are escorted to the ceremony.

Trumpets rang, and birds were singing. Smudge walked down the hall, everyone smiled at her. She smiled back at her future people.

Moon was at the end of the hall. As soon as smudge reached the end, the coronation started.

"Today, my people, we celebrate our next future queen, Smudge Rose Joku."

Moon places the crown on smudge's head. Smudge rises as told.

"And now, I present our crown princess, Smudge!"

Everyone cheers for their future Queen. Smudge couldn't help but cry happy tears. An lilac aura fills the room, and now, everyone feels happy.

Smudge looks at her mother, who smiles brightly at her. "Ready to party?" Her mom asks her. Smudge nods.

That night, everyone partied til they dropped. They ate, drank, and were merry. Smudge smiles, happier than she ever was. She feels much happier with her new family. Her friends from the other multiverse was also there, happy for their friend. (moon invited them)

At the end of the day, Smudge was tucked into bed, and moon sang a song til smudge was asleep.

_________________________________________

(For those wondering what happened to the original nightmare when he disowned smudge and was sent to jail, he was sent to the multiversal prison in his multiverse. Dream is thankful that moon helped him.)