ch. 11 Strange dream

Moon was tampering with her portals, seeing which places she could go when she created a portal with a Teal rim. She looked through, and saw...corrupted Nightmare!Sans?! It seems he was talking to the version of Killer there. Moon touched the portal in curiosity. "Wow..."

Suddenly, she was sucked in! Moon screamed and fell, until her tendrils turned into a pillow and landed softly on the ground. She groaned and got up. "Ow..." She looked around, and realized she was in Nightmare's castle, right in front of him. Oh sh*t.

Immediately, she was surrounded by the other versions of her boys. They charged, but Moon's tendrils turned into Wings and she flew upward, making the boys crash into each other. Moon sighed in relief, but then, Killer threw a knife her way, she dodged, landing on the ground. Horror then tried to slice her open with his ax, but her tendrils turned into a shield, breaking Horror's Ax.

Dust summoned a gaster blaster, and tried to blast Moon, however, she summoned her own gaster blaster and blasts as well, Moon's was more powerful, and it broke Gaster's blaster and hit dust and Cross.

Nightmare groaned. "Must I do everything?!" Nightmare got up from his throne and charged. Moon grabbed Nightmare with her tendrils, but Nightmare used his tendrils to get out. He then summoned a blaster and it blasted Moon, causing her to fall. Nightmare smirked. Before he could finish her off, Killer appeared, and stabbed Nightmare. "You, YOU TRAITOR!" "Uh, boss, I'm right here," Nightmare turned around and saw that his killer was actually there.

(Headcanon: Moon can tell the difference of the Sanses due to their auras, Only creators can sense them)

"Kills!" "Don't worry your majesty, Me and the boys will deal with this," Dust, Horror, and Cross appeared. They then charged. Moon then sensed there was a Swap!Sans in the dungeon. "Boys, keep fighting, I have to go save someone!" Nightmare's eyes widen. "He knows that Swap Sans is here, stop Him!" But alas, they were too busy fighting their counterparts. Nightmare groaned and went after her.

After some twists and turns, Moon made it to the dungeon. She found Swap and quickly broke the jail cell. "I know I look like nightmare, but you have to trust me if you want to get out of here," Swap hesitated, but took Moon's hand once he saw nightmare. "My name is Moon, I may not look like it now, but I AM a girl," Moon said as she ran through the other door while holding Swap's hand. Nightmare was catching up with them, so Swap picked moon up and ran as fast as he could. Stars formed in Moon's eye sockets

"Quick, head for the throne room, my boys are there!" Swap headed for the throne room. He then saw double of each sans. "Boys!" half of them turned their way. "I rescued him, let's roll out! Swap!Sans, head outside, quickly," And so Swap, holding Moon, and Killer, Dust, Horror and Cross ran as fast as they could with nightmare and his gang chasing after him.They made it outside, and ran into the forest.

Nightmare screamed in anger. He'll never find them there.

After a while of running, They stopped. Swap gently placed Moon down, and Swap sat on the grass. "Wowie, that was...something," "Yup! It was!" Moon said. "Can you open a portal to your home or something?" Swap shook his head. "Sadly no, but i do have my phone, I can contact Ink and Dream!"

Swap took out his phone and dialed Dream's number. Immediately, Dream answered. "Oh my gosh, blue, are you okay?" "Don't worry Dream! I got rescued by some different version of Nightmare and his gang! I'll send you the coordinates now!"

After 10 minutes or so, a golden portal opened, and there appeared dream and Ink. They looked surprised to see moon and her boys. "Uh, C'mon blue, let's go," "What about them?" "Yeah, can we come please? We need help to get home. The balance of negativity and positivity can't fix itself, ya know!" Dream's eyes widened once he heard Moon mention the balance. "You all can come, we'll help you find a way home," "Yay!"

And so, Moon and her gang went through the portal.

Moon the woke up. She looked around. She was in her room back at the castle. She opened the door.

Moon entered the dining room, yawning. "Morning, Moon," Killer said. "I had a strange dream," "Really? Tell me please," Moon said as she started to eat. "You see, We were in this other multiverse with a Nightmare!Sans in it, and I saw another version of me, more crueler, more mean." Moon paused. "Holy cow, I had a dream like yours too, tell me, was there a swap sans in it?" "there was," dust said as he entered the room.

All was silent. That dream was real!