Ch. 15 back to Original Multiverse

Moon looked at O!Dream in surprise. "O!Dream?" Dream smiled at her. "Just call me Daze, it'll be easier to remember since you're from another multiverse." Moon smiled at Daze. "OK, so, did you open the portal to my home?" Moon asked Daze, who shook his head at the answer.

"Nope, you just fell our of a random portal and into the doodlesphere." "Oh," Moon got up from the ground and dusted herself off, she was still in her goopy form. "So this is the doodlesphere, huh? It's so cool!" Moon looked around with stars in her eyes. Daze couldn't help but smile.

"I should probably find a way to go home," Moon said. Daze nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, an inky portal opened, and there stood Ink. He was panting. "Dream! Your brother is causing negativity in a Underfell copy! We need your—" he then noticed Moon, but before he could attack. Daze stopped him.

"This is a different version of nightmare from another multiverse. They know of the balance," Ink stopped. "Oh...OH! I remember now! You saved Blue!" Moon smiled and nodded. "Mhm, that's me. Say, how about I help you with nightmare, I can suck up the negativity from the au! It gives me energy,"

Liking the idea, Daze and Ink (Moon called him Paint) nodded. Paint opened the portal to the Underfell copy, and they got to work. Dream sent positivity and Moon sucked out the negativity. Ink helped out the citizens.

Suddenly, Nightmare and Killer appeared. Nightmare tried to attack Dream, buy was stopped by Moon. Nightnare hissed. "It's YOU." Julie smiled softly at him, as if she was mocking him. "Yes, it is me. Now I suggest you leave before I make you."

Of course, this passed off Nightmare and he tried to stab Julie with his tendril. However, moon used her tendrils and created a dome sheild, protecting her. She desummoned the sheild and attacked Nightmare.

Moon summoned some gaster blasters and shot them Nightmares way, blasting him to pieces, however, nightmares goop managed to go back together, making nightmares form himself again.

Meanwhile, Killer was fighting Dream. Dream tried his best, and he managed to knock him down.

Moon went to heal Dream, since he was injured. Nightmare and Killer fled, and the day was saved once more.

"Thanks for helping us, Moon," Ink responded, and Moon nodded. "It's no problem, but for now, I must return home. Til we meet again!"

Moon opened a portal to her home and left, feeling content.