Ch. 6 Enemy

"Alright, boys, let's wrap this up," Moon Saud as she knocked out the Frisk of the au, which was an underfell copy. It has been 2 weeks, and it was the 4th mission they had.

"Ready to get out of–" Suddenly, a splash of purple paint appeared and hit Moon. Moon then felt that she was tied up.

But before she fell to the floor, Dust caught her. "You ok?" Moon nodded. "You're not going anywhere, Terror!" A familiar voice was heard. Two skeletons came out of the shadows. It was Dream and Ink. Looks like they've teamed up…

Moon immediately used her tendrils to get out of the strings and stood up as Dust helped her balance. Moon just looked at Ink and Dream with no emotion.

"Dream, Creator," she said while looking at them. Ink's eyes widen. "How do you–" "Run!" Moon used her tendrils to pick up The boys and ran.

It took Dream and Ink a minute to process what happened. "Wait–get back here!" And so, the chase was on. But nor for long.

Moon quickly opened a portal to Hopetale and ram inside. She then closed the portal, making sure Dream and Ink didn't follow. They were safe.

Dream Screamed in anger as he three his bow to the ground. "WE WERE SO CLOSE!" He shouted. Ink sighed. Turns out capturing Terror was gonna be harder than they thought. Ink patted Dream's back as Dream cried tears of anger.

Moon felt the negativity coming from Dream. She sighed. She wasn't expecting to see him so soon. Moon gently put the boys down. "Are you boys ok?" She asked. Killer nodded, dust was silent, and Horror groaned in hunger. Moon sighed in relief. "Who was that?" Dust asked. "That was Dream and Ink, the guardian of positivity and the creator,"

The boys' eyes widen. They didn't expect to meet the creator so soon, let along Dream.

Killer was quiet, then spoke. "We gotta be more careful when going out on missions, then..." he said. Moon nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, a glitch skeleton saw the whole the whole thing of moon running from Ink and Dream. They found it very interesting to see someone new.