Extra!

The song is based on this, I know that it's kinda Cringe.

Bowser: Error
Mario: Cross
Luigi: Ink
Peach: Moon
Blue: Killer

Cross: Hey, Error give up on Moon! You're to persistent, she's getting tired of you!

Error: Don't you lie now, I don't know what you're talking about. I am the man of her destiny.

Moon: Oh please stop, the both of you! Just look at yourselves in the mirror!

Error + Cross: Oh why must you say those words. Cause us men always fight with out hearts!

(Music skip)

Error: My sweetest Moon girl, oh how much I love you so. Please be my love or I'll be heartbroken!

Cross: You have saved me Oh so many times, now it's my turn to save your heart!

Moon: Both of you boys, quit sweet talking me! You are making me blush too much!

Error and Cross: Sorry we can't help it Oh so much. Cause the both of us fight with our hearts!

(Cute music skip)

Ink: I am Ink, don't forget me! Thank you all for waiting–

Cross: nonononono

Error: What the heck is wrong with you, can't you sense the atmosphere?

Cross: Get yourself out of here and go bother Dream!

Moon: 2 boys are already enough. Ink you know that you're my enemy!

Cross and Error: We know that we're not the best, we're not works of art!

Cross: but us men always fight with our–

Error: all men should fight with their

Moon: yes, you all should fight with your heart!

(Music)

THE END.