Now Playing: Line Without A Hook

Začít od začátku

Inosuke didn't really understand romance either, so it'll take him a while.

Kyojuro opened the gates to the Master's house and beckoned for everyone to enter.

The Master was seen waiting impatiently by the engawa, drinking his herbal tea. "Giyuu Tomioka, Shinobu Kocho, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, and Nezuko Kamado have returned, Master Oyakata," Kyojuro announced, closing the gate behind him and bowed before the Master.

The Master nods, "you are dismissed, Kyojuro," he says, making the Flame Pillar withdraw.

Giyuu was still carrying you and looked around. He found an umbrella tree and placed you under the shade, quickly uncovering you to see your sweating figure still asleep. He wanted to caress your cheek for some reason but stopped himself before he could even touch your face, walking back to the front of the Master's engawa and kneeled down.

"It's nice to have you back, children. May I ask where you all have been these past months?" the Master asked.

Everyone looked at Giyuu who started to sweat at the amount of eyes on him, he sighed and answered for everyone. "We were in the care of a girl named Y/n Forger. She hosted us for several months and took care of us," he said.

The Master had a look of surprise on his face, "is she a relative of yours by any chance?" the Master asked again, Giyuu shook his head. "No, Master. But she is a friend I cherish," the Water Pillar replies.

Shinobu smirks, "yeah, friend my ass, Tomioka-san.

She's his future girlfriend~" the Insect Pillar said.

Giyuu blushed, "have you no shame, Kocho?!" he whisper-yelled, embarrassed.

The Master laughed, making everyone turn to him. "It's rare for you to make some friends, Giyuu. I'm happy that you found someone you could consider a friend," says the Master, smiling at the Water Pillar.

The man put his head low, hiding his smile from everyone present.

The Master stood up with the help of his children, "then, I'll be taking my leave. You may go wherever you desire," he said, making his withdrawal as he disappeared behind the doors.

You woke up with a pounding headache. You took off all the Haoris that were piled up on top of you and took a look of your surroundings.

This place felt like another planet to you, it was a beautiful scene. You held your head and sat back down, making Giyuu run to you. "What's wrong?" he asked, helping you sit down properly.

Shinobu out her hand on your forehead, "it must be a heat induced headache," she said.

Shinobu continued to cover you with the Haoris as Giyuu took you in his arms once more, "do you know where your estate might be?" he asked the Insect Pillar, she shook her head.

"No. Let's ask around where Aoi and the girls are," Shinobu suggested, Giyuu agreed and stood up.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu started to ask around the little village. Eventually, they came across a Kakushi and she led them to the newly built Butterfly Estate.

Shinobu observed the exterior, it was almost similar to her Estate back in the Taisho Era.

"This brings back memories of my Estate from back home," she says to herself, smiling.

Big, doe eyes were peeking from the backyard and jumped out. "Shinobu?!"

Everyone looked to the left to see Kanao with a shocked Pikachu face on, Shinobu looked at her happily. "Kanao!"

Kanao ran to her and hugged her tightly, "I thought you were dead!" she screamed, crying.

Shinobu pats her head comfortingly, "no. We were with Y/n-chan, she took care of us," she says, pointing at your cocoon-like sleeping figure wrapped in everyone's Haoris.

Kanao blinked, "what?"

Giyuu walked inside, taking off his shoes from the engawa and went his way to the ward. Kanao was looking at Giyuu and the girl he was carrying inside, she was curious.

Shinobu held her by her shoulder, "do you want to meet her?" she asked her sister's tsuguko.

Tanjiro smiled, "she's really nice!"

"And cool!" says Zenitsu.

Inosuke sparkled, "very strong willed, too!"

"She's someone worth meeting Kanao, trust me. She can teach you a few things about the outside world," she winks at her.

Shinobu was then also greeted by Aoi and the three girls. When she asked them if they saw where Giyuu went, they led him to a door labeled private.

Shinobu stared at the label, "well, that wasn't there before," said Aoi. Shinobu turned the door knob and the three boys peeked through the small opening, seeing Giyuu sitting down beside you and watching over you, all the windows closed shut and the curtains spread free.

Giyuu glanced at the people by his shoulder, annoyed. Shinobu only laughed at him as Tanjiro pulled the door back closed, allowing you and Giyuu to have your privacy.

"I guess I should study her blood some other time," she says, walking off to the lab at Aoi had built.

The Kamaboko Squad were given missions right away and were sent to different locations. The area was still foreign to them and only knew a few places in the city thanks to your ADHD self, but it's also a good thing that their crows and sparrow flew around and was able to lead them there safely.

Giyuu wasn't given any missions which was unusual, he thought. But he was grateful for he got to spend the whole day looking after you until evening came once more. You woke up lively and saw Giyuu asleep beside you, his head laid down on your hand beside you.

You smiled and pulled him in bed, scaring him a little which woke him up.

"Come on weirdo, get on the bed," you say.

Giyuu yawned and rubbed his eyes, "are you feeling much better?" he asked you, you nod. "Yup! I'm a Night Owl anyways, so demon or not, I'm more awake at night than when the sun's out."

Giyuu blinked two times, "... what?"

You laugh at him which made him smile.

"Shut up, Y/n..." he says, throwing a pillow at you.

Shinobu knocked on the door, "good evening Y/n-chan~ Tomioka-san~" she greeted, entering the room with a syringe in her gloved hands.

You waved at Shinobu, Giyuu only ignored her as he laid back down on the bed, covering himself with his Haori.

Shinobu made you follow her to the lab to which you did, leaving a tired Giyuu behind in your hospital room.

All Shinobu did when you both entered the room was take a few syringes full of your blood and told you to rest more if you liked, you skipped back to your room to see Giyuu heavily sleeping as soft snores came from his slightly open mouth.

You smile softly at him and turned off the lights, crawling back in bed with Giyuu who woke up again at the slight movement.

You chuckle nervously, "sorry. Did I wake you up?" you asked.

Giyuu squinted his eyes to adjust to the darkness. After a glance at your face, he suddenly pulled you into a hug from behind and spooned you.

You hug his arms that were around your waist and snuggle further into him, breathing in his minty, rain-like scent.

'I love you so much it's driving me crazy...'

Word Count: 1844