The Little Big Things PT.2

ابدأ من البداية

- Chaeng... - I murmured against her lips still pressed to mine. She just grunted in response, making me smile and push her around the waist with my hands. - We're going to be even more late. - She finally let go, opening her eyes.

- Your fault.

We were both panting. Chaeyoung maintained a rather bold expression, her eyes didn't leave my mouth and seeing her like that took my mind off.

- How can it be my fault?

- Your fault for being so irresistible. - she approached again, but this time to wipe the smudged lipstick from my face.

- You don't see me doing the same to you. - I said while her finger was squeezing my lips. I did the same to her, cleaning a small red streak at the corner of her mouth. - Then control yourself.

It took a while for me to recover from what almost happened, Chaeyoung had something that stirred the deepest part of me and left me completely in love with her. It was frustrating and good at the same time, she was the only person in the world who managed such a feat and, again, without much effort.

We arrived at Juilliard at the end of the second period, half the morning had already passed and I couldn't wait for the afternoon to arrive. I left Chaeyoung to go to the bathroom to touch up my lipstick, as most of it was gone, but I ended up getting approached by a few girls, I had forgotten how people were when they caught me alone in places, usually they didn't risk approaching me when I was with the girls by my side. There was no discrimination either, people of all kinds hit on me before and now it seems to have gotten worse.

I went back through the corridors with a smile on my face, of course receiving advances was good for the ego, but mine was fed with pride. Pride of myself for catching myself several times desiring, wanting and loving only the person so intensely. Speaking of her, my eyes lit up the instant they found the all-too-familiar silhouette and my lips curved into a goofy smile. She happily chatted with Momo and Dahyun who couldn't stop laughing.

- Wait! - Dahyun shouted at her making a gesture and grabbed my right hand. - Girl, even I want to date you now, look at these rings!

Momo squeezed in next to her making a surprised expression when she saw the ring on my finger.

- Gold digger. - I chuckled pulling my hand back. Chaeyoung slid to my side, lifting my left arm to fit under him.

- Take your eyes off, it's mine!

- It's been two years since I asked God for my boyfriend to buy a pair of rings, but he never thinks about it.

- Seriously, he gives you super cool stuff. Your birthdays are the best and have always made me jealous. - My eyes darted up to her face in astonishment. My competitive side coming out with the comment made by Chaeyoung, now I felt obliged to surpass Dahyun in this regard.

- That's true, I remember you told me the time he made you that giant photo album. - it was Momo's turn to speak, further increasing my agony. Who was this kid to steal all the good gift ideas?

- Where are you taking her, Mina? - Dahyun was looking at me with a smirk on her face, she had noticed my discomfort. Disgusting.

- In a special place.

- Heaven - Momo coughed ironically making everyone laugh and I blush. Had Chaeyoung told them about yesterday?

- Mina, can you take me to the classroom?

- Yes - I sighed relieved to get out of there and glared at both of them as they laughed.

After leaving Chaeyoung in her due class, I ran to mine so as not to get the third absence of the day. The morning after that, the two schedules that followed were very dynamic and constructive. I loved it when teachers put our voices to the test and asked for range exercises. As much as I loved my tone, I was always trying to reach higher notes and every day I found myself more confident to do so.