Chapter 15

Famous last words...

So what happens when the Tribrid, Pirate, and Dark One goes to New York? The ancestors gives the Tribrid a bloody migraine, screaming at her to send the Dark One back to where he came from. So what does the Pirate do, he grabs a vile of dreamshade pours it on his hook and stabs the Dark One in the chest. Now the Dark One is being forced back to Storybrooke or die. "Mom! How could you let Hook do this? What if Henry saw?"Emma shouted. "Don't you raise your voice at me. We had no choice Emma. The ancestors don't want him here"I explained. "Who the hell is that?"She asked. "Dead witches"I stated. "She's lying, there's no magic in this world and even if there was the dead has no power"The Dark One snapped. I tilted my head and flashed my Tribrid face, grinning. "Is that so?"I asked. "I told you crocodile you're in my world now"I stated and relaxed my face. "So she's your adoptive mother"The New guy whispered to Emma. "Yup"Emma said clearly not enthused talking to him. "I'm guessing that's your son"I said. "Neal"New guy said. "He's also Henry's father"Emma stated looking away. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

"He's what?!"

After I got over my initial shock I headed downstairs to retrieve my unconscious pirate. Emma had knocked him out. "Come on Killian, time to get up"I said shaking him. He groaned, but remained unconscious. "Hey! Grandma Ro!"Henry shouted running up to me. "Hey, Henry"I said. "What happened to Hook?"He asked. "He hit his head, but he'll be fine"I stated as the rest of the group came downstairs. "Mom! We're taking the ship!"Emma shouted. "Well, I'm afraid there's a problem. Killian is still unconscious and even if he was awake he wouldn't let you take the ship to save the crocodile"I stated. "Well we can't take him on plane or drive. Thanks to you two. We're taking the ship"Neal snapped. "No you're not, you'll have to drive"I snapped back. "I told you she wouldn't help"Rumple stated. "Please Grandma Ro, aren't heroes suppose to help people?"Henry asked. People not crocodiles. "Clever using the kid, my answers the same"I said firmly. Then Emma got a call, one I really wasn't expecting. "Did you say Giant? Wait Regina slow down"She said. "Cora!"She exclaimed. "What's going on?"I asked. "Is that Rowena? Give her the phone!"Regina ordered. She handed me the phone. "You need to get your Tribrid ass back here! My mother escaped and sent the damn giant on rampage. He seen David and started freaking out!"She shouted. "How did she escape?"I asked. "I don't know! She's after the dagger! Just get back here Dracula!"She shouted hanging up. I sighed grabbing Killian. "Let's go then, it seems there's a crisis happening"I explained. "We'll need a car, we can't exactly take a taxi"Emma stated. "Follow me"Neal said setting Rumple on the steps. Neal ran out the door with Emma right behind. The crocodile was seething, glaring right at Killian and I. "Why did you say no?"Henry asked. "Because he's a bad man, I'm sorry Henry I wish I could explain better"I said.

When Emma and Neal returned they were driving an SUV. I put Killian in the back and climbed in next to him. "Head to the east Harbor"I said. "So what's the plan for when we get to Storybrooke?"Emma asked. "I'll let you know when I figure it out"I said. I'll need to think of something quick. There's a good chance Cora found a way to restore her magic and if that's the case. The only way to stop her this time might be to kill her. I sighed running my hands through my hair and leaning back. "Emma, there might only be one way"I said. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that"She said as Neal pulled the car to a stop. We had arrived at the Harbor. "Where's the ship?"He asked. "Just follow me"I said picking up Killian. The group followed behind then on to the ship. I put Killian in our cabin and came back out seeing Neal attempting to pull the anchor up. "Stop it before you hurt yourself"I said and raised the anchor with magic. "Hey Henry, do you want to see some real magic?"I asked. "But magic doesn't exist here"He said. I smiled dropping the sails, making the wind blow and steer the coarse. Henry stared in amazement while Neal ran up to wheel to grab it only to realize the ship was steering itself. "How are you using magic?"Neal asked. I raised an eyebrow and looked over a Henry. "So do you want a tour of the ship?"I asked. "Yeah!"He shouted.