Chapter Five

~Unknown~

Arriving at the mainland I quickly learned that things weren't as they seem. Instead of brick and metal, I saw wood and stone. It was like time had turned back 200 years. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. "This...this can't be right"I said in disbelief. "Well love, here we are"Killian stated standing beside me. "No we're not, this isn't...where are we?!"I asked. "This is the mainland, the enchanted forest"He said. "Enchanted forest? I've never heard of it"I said. Except in bloody fairytales. Maybe I'm in a prison world. He raised an eyebrow. "You're from a different realm"He stated. "Realm? what do you mean?"I asked. "A different land separated by magic"He explained. "I'm guessing it's not easy to travel between them"I said and he nodded. "I'll figure something out, thank you Captain"I said and sped off the ship before more could be said.

First thing I need to do is feed, I'm starving. I wasn't about to feed off the Captain or his crew not after they helped me. I quickly found a few drunken idiots, drained them then sped the bodies into the woods. The idiots I drained won't be missed they were shouting and harassing a young girl who was my daughter's age. I wiped the blood from my mouth and headed back to town. I could finally think straight again now that I wasn't trying to restrain my self. Now step two finding a map so I can do a family locator spell. I can't find Emma, but I can find Nik or Elijah. I asked a few people before someone directed me to a map maker. He refused to sell it to me, so I compelled him to give it to me. I made my way back to the woods, so I could have a quiet place to do the spell.

After I performed the spell I waited, but the drop of blood didn't move. So I did the spell again placing more magic into the spell, while siphoning magic from the ground adding it to the spell. I looked back down at the map the blood was finally moving. It was moving into two separate locations. I stood up map in hand and sped off to the closest location. There was no way to know what I was about to find.

Arriving at the location, it wasn't what I expecting. I was standing in front of a bloody castle! The spell was suppose to lead me to family, but I'm not sure what it's leading me to. I took out the map to double check that I'm in the right place. Yup, definitely the right place. I folded the map and put it in my jacket. Making my way through the town, I noticed the old clothes everyone was wearing; handmade dresses, pants, shirts, and shoes. I could hear everyone whispering about what I was wearing; jeans, a plain burgundy tee-shirt, a black leather jacket, and boots. I sighed trying to ignore the comments and continued on my way. Moments like this make me wish I didn't have enhanced hearing. I stopped when a small girl ran into me and fell down. "Are you alright?"I asked holding my hand out. She took it and and I pulled her to her feet. "I'm fine, thank you. I'm sorry I ran into you I wasn't paying attention"She stated brushing her self off. "It's alright, don't worry about it"I said. "Why are you dressed like that"She asked tilting her head. Then I noticed her clothes as well; a very well made intricate dress, a matching cloak and a bloody tiara. The child is a bloody princess! "These clothes are normal where I from"I explained. Her eyes lit up with curiosity. Her reaction reminded me of Emma. "Really?! Where are you from?"She asked excitedly. "Boston"I said laughing a bit. "Boston? What realm is that?"She asked. "I'm not really sure, I'm a bit lost"I stated. "You have to meet my father! He might be able to help"She said. Before I could protest she grabbed my hand and began dragging me towards the castle.

Upon meeting the king I knew he wouldn't be able to help. If magic is what's separating me from my daughter then I'll need magic to get through that barrier. The king has no magic, so I doubt he'll have a way. "Hello Snow, who's this"He asked. "I ran in to her in town, she needs help getting home"The little girl explained. "I am so sorry for the bother. Thank you for your time"I said. I was eternally grimacing, I haven't had to speak this way in centuries. "No,no it's no bother I'm happy to help"He said smiling. I tilted my head confused. This guy is a king? Kings aren't usually helpful, at least not in my experience. "My father loves to help the people in the kingdom"Snow explained. "What land are you from?"He asked. I shook my head. "In order for me to return home I'll need a strong form of magic to cross realms"I explained. I was hoping that magic is a normal thing here and judging from their reaction I'm right.